Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
tbp

Default FS: Bottom Paint

STEWART MARINE, California

We are a small company, boat enthusiasts, there's nothing better than
being on the water!
(And we have not been there lately.)

A company in pursuit of preserving the marine environment one boat at
a time.

A company offering an alternative to those other antifouling coatings.

The Unicorn Thermal Marine Coating System IS different than the
others, has extremely low level VOC's, inhibits various marine
organisms, and is effective for up to 12 years.

We are now ready to sell and being small, we are using low cost angles
- boat clubs, marine newsletters, the Internet - to let boaters know
that we truly have something better and more cost-efficient. We hope
to attract people in Northern California and the San Francisco Bay
area firstly.

It's Bill Stewart.
Email: OR Phone: 209-223-4512

And it's the Unicorn Thermal Marine Coating System, a bottom paint, an
antifouling coating.

CHEERS! (How does that read?)

Bottom paint vs performance Phil DiVincenti General 7 September 10th 04 07:42 PM
Interlux Bottom Paint Question Mike Cruising 6 June 17th 04 12:24 AM
Bottom Paint katysails ASA 27 March 24th 04 09:07 PM
Replacing bottom paint Mike Cruising 4 February 12th 04 02:28 AM
Removing bottom paint... Rural Knight General 1 August 6th 03 02:03 AM