Jeff Richards

"A California Certified Disabled Veteran Enterprise" seems correct.
http://www.dvbe.com/companyprofile.php?id=790

However, it may be illegal to use the product:
Section 3 registrations which were canceled for non-payment of the 2003
maintenance fee.
http://www.epa.gov/fedrgstr/EPA-PEST...-06/p27954.htm
072140-00001............................ Unicorn Thermal Marine Coating
Anti-Fouling Plastic
--

"NoOp" wrote in message
tbp wrote:
STEWART MARINE, California

We are a small company, boat enthusiasts, there's nothing better than
being on the water!
(And we have not been there lately.)

A company in pursuit of preserving the marine environment one boat at
a time.

A company offering an alternative to those other antifouling coatings.

The Unicorn Thermal Marine Coating System IS different than the
others, has extremely low level VOC's, inhibits various marine
organisms, and is effective for up to 12 years.

We are now ready to sell and being small, we are using low cost angles
- boat clubs, marine newsletters, the Internet - to let boaters know
that we truly have something better and more cost-efficient. We hope
to attract people in Northern California and the San Francisco Bay
area firstly.

It's Bill Stewart.
Email: OR Phone: 209-223-4512

More like: Tania Palme ) Ottawa, ON, CANADA
613-228-7442

Doesn't seem to be a Stewart Marine registered in the state of
California, and Duncan Stewart's STEWART & STEWART MARINE & BROKERAGE,
INC. registration was suspended in 1989.

Nor is there any COPPERTARGE INTERNATIONAL INC. or D. Stewart &
Company (from previous sightings):

For more information, contact:

COPPERTARGE INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Noel W. Stewart
President
P.O. Box 1611, Sutter Creek, CA 95685 USA
Email:

COPPERTARGE INTERNATIONAL INC.
Division of D. Stewart & Company
Since 1852
- A California Certified Disabled Veteran Enterprise -

So what's the story?