Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dave

Default Rec.boats ??

It's been many months since I visited this newsgroup. I used to check in
every few days or so, but haven't had the luxury of doing so for a long time
because of demands on my time from work. I see from the first 1000 messages
I've downloaded this morning, that a relatively small percentage of the
posts here actually have anything to do with boating. Seems a handful of
loudmouths have pretty much monopolized the group filling it with politics
and personal snipping ... very disappointing. Thanks to all you blowhards
for ruining what was supposed to be a forum for boating; maybe some of you
self-aggrandized mental giants can suggest where one might find a boating
forum that actually deals with boating?

Proposed: "Preamble to FAQ- rec.boats" news_admin General 1 December 14th 03 03:19 PM
Another try: rec.boats ON-topic noah General 45 November 20th 03 05:00 PM
Obit: rec.boats Joe Parsons General 36 November 9th 03 07:30 PM
On-Topic: rec.boats FAQ noah General 11 September 29th 03 02:38 AM
Virus Alert- email from rec.boats Harry Krause General 22 September 22nd 03 12:44 AM