Gould 0738

So how is any of this Bush's fault??

How is any of it an "untrue" comment about events during Bush's administration?
Gould 0738

It would take a much shorter list to give examples of anything he's said that
was true!

IOW, none come to mind.
Gould 0738

And just think, over three million a year are coming across our southern
border
just to increase the rolls of the uninsured.

If 1% of those are "terrorists", Bush's failure to secure our borders is an
additonal reason to bounce his butt in November.
Gould 0738

Are you seriously trying to imply that the Bush policies have reduced the
number
of dairy farmers?

While Bush has been in office, directing national policies, the number of dairy
farmers has decreased, dramatically.
JimH

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
And just think, over three million a year are coming across our southern
border
just to increase the rolls of the uninsured.

If 1% of those are "terrorists", Bush's failure to secure our borders is
an
additonal reason to bounce his butt in November.

Can you prove your *IF*?

JimH

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Are you seriously trying to imply that the Bush policies have reduced the
number
of dairy farmers?

While Bush has been in office, directing national policies, the number of
dairy
farmers has decreased, dramatically.

And do you know the reason for this or is it just convenient to blame Bush?

Doug Kanter

"JohnH" wrote in message

And just think, over three million a year are coming across our southern

border
just to increase the rolls of the uninsured.

Imagine what your next night out with your boyfriend would cost if all the
kitchen help were U.S. citizens, working legally.

Doug Kanter

"JohnH" wrote in message

Chuck, where in the plan is there any mention of instituting a draft in

2005, or
any year for that matter?

Remember how, in the past, I told you that you should read big boy news
sources? Here we go again! If you read those sources, you'd know that the
armed forces are experiencing great difficulty in recruiting new corpses.
The "free college" ruse doesn't work any more, since it became clear that
your president needed more bodies to use as sandbags in his Great War.

Harry Krause

Doug Kanter wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message

And just think, over three million a year are coming across our southern

border
just to increase the rolls of the uninsured.

Imagine what your next night out with your boyfriend would cost if all the
kitchen help were U.S. citizens, working legally.

That would be tough on Whoring, since he resents the Mexicanos living
down the street from his house.

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?