basskisser

Default OT Bush propaganda against Kerry

(Gould 0738) wrote in message
Good grief Bass. The people who arrive at conclusions about Kerry's political
postures by watching a video of him on a windsurf board, will *never* read
through something like that.

This example illustrates why the right is doing so well lately. Kerry's
supporters publish well documented, thoroughly researched items like the one
you posted- but most people lack the self discipline to read it, or the
intellect to comprehend it.
Meanwhile, the right wing relies on slogan, rumor, insult, and easily
remembered but out-of-context sound bytes to attract that portion of the
electorate that is more numerous, but less mentally adept. In the end, it
doesn't matter *where* your support comes from, just that it slightly
outnumbers the other guy's and in the right combination of states.

Yeah, I suppose you are right. I don't think that they really care
about truth. I was listening to Hannity on the way home, and it was
actually laughable! Here he is, interviewing someone on HIS side, and
he coached him constantly by asking a question, then expanding on that
question by almost answering it for the person, and talking so much
that the person could only get out a "well,....maybe...", and he'd
interject!