E.E.Bud Keith

"Dan" wrote in message

"Gunner" wrote

Of course no order to fire was given. And as Ive previously noted..if
Im attacked by a mob, Im not going to wait for a fire order.

Were they attacked by a mob, they would have been justified in
firing.

As to having no business on campus..when an area is under riot
conditions, that is exactly what the Guard is for.

There were no riot conditions, so the Guard should not
have been ordered onto campus. Simple.

But, of course, to Neocons, any peaceful protest is a "riot."
I guess that comes from being ignorant cowards.

Dan

Sure Danny boy we have all seen what you refer to as peacefull
demonstrations. Like blocking traffic or preventing those with business to
go about there business.
Throwing rocks bottle and glass, throwing plastic bags full of urine and
feces. Usually a bunch of dumb kids who are egged on by worthless filthy
mindless grown up (physically only)hippies who then stay out of harms way.
I really wonder just how peacefull you would be if someone clobbered you
with a bottle or a rock, perhaps you would love to be zapped with a bag of
**** or hit in the face with a bag of ****.
Peacefull dissent my ass.

Four Moron MONTHS!

E.E.Bud Keith wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message

[...]

Learn to spell 'peaceful', Ignoramus "Bud"..

Throwing feces? Well, that seems to be a major capability
you goddam Noble Republican turds have mastered.

--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful.
And so are we..

-George W. Bush, August 5, 2002
Gould 0738

The Kent State shootings basically took the fun out of the
protest movement. Had the military been used earlier, much of
the anti war movement would have never happened.

There are any number of countries you might consider moving to that aren't
operating under that dad blame liberal bill of rights. What's the point of
freedom of speech, unless it's used to praise Fearless Leader? What's the point
of freedom of assembly and petition for redress of grievances, unless people
are going to rally for Bush?

Your comment reflects the way most of the rest of the world is run. Too many
people in the US now think its time for us to get in line as well.
Gould 0738

When Im charged by a violent crowd of rock and bottle throwers..I most
certainly will not wait to be killed or injured, before employing
deadly force in the defense of myself or others.

What does that have to do with Kent State? Have you been listening to history
revised by Limbaugh?

There were rock and bottle throwing incidents, by individuals, earlier in the
day.
It was almost playful, the Guardsmen picked up some rocks and threw them back.
There were no rocks or bottles being thrown at the Guard at the time the shots
were fired.

The Guard was *not* under attack when some of them opened fire on the crowd.
Gould 0738

Teresa Heinz Kerry has recently been photographed picking her ass hair and
nose hair at the same time!!

I wonder if Johnny butt****s her?

Another Bush voter.

Harry Krause

Gould 0738 wrote:
Teresa Heinz Kerry has recently been photographed picking her ass hair and
nose hair at the same time!!

I wonder if Johnny butt****s her?

Another Bush voter.

And a typical one, too.

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!
jim--

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Gould 0738 wrote:
Teresa Heinz Kerry has recently been photographed picking her ass hair
and
nose hair at the same time!!

I wonder if Johnny butt****s her?

Another Bush voter.

And a typical one, too.

Krause you are the one who brought on this onslaught of cross posting crap.
You are indeed single handedly causing the death of this NG.

Harry Krause

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Teresa Heinz Kerry has recently been photographed picking her ass hair and
nose hair at the same time!!

I wonder if Johnny butt****s her?

Another dumb as dirt Bush dick sucker, eh? Betcha your manhood is tied
up in your pistolas.

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!
Gunner

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 16:45:38 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Teresa Heinz Kerry has recently been photographed picking her ass hair and
nose hair at the same time!!

I wonder if Johnny butt****s her?

Another dumb as dirt Bush dick sucker, eh? Betcha your manhood is tied
up in your pistolas.

Another dumb as dirt Kerry lefty who equates firearms with manhood.

Btw..you have a problem with gays and their sexual practices? What
ever happened to Tolerance and Diversity.

In fact..thats actually hate speech for you to use that as some sort
of insult. But then..we all know its ok for the Left to use hate
speech. Just as long as no one else does.

Homophobe.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
Dan

wrote:

Another dumb as dirt Bush dick sucker, eh? Betcha your manhood is tied
up in your pistolas.

Another dumb as dirt Kerry lefty who equates firearms with manhood.

Another dumb as dirt Neocon unable to even read...

Dan

Why the word "dead" is not used in the context of deduced navigation JAXAshby General 49 August 7th 04 11:45 PM
Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
A devastating attack on the Bush Administration... NOYB General 63 March 25th 04 12:34 AM
OT - Where is the lie? (especially for jcs) jps General 33 July 28th 03 12:56 AM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM