Gould 0738

Default Terrorist Attack at Ohio School -- 13 shot, 4 dead

Terrorist Attack at Ohio School -- 13 shot, 4 dead
Kent State, May 4, 1970. Lessons from History News(c) 2004

The terrorists: Vietnam era National Guard. At the time the Guard was
made up of slackers, war avoider's

Don't overlook the fact that one of the protestors had a gun.

(He was an FBI undercover agent, planted in the crowd to insure that something
*would* happen. As it turned out, he didn't need to use the gun to provoke a
deadly confrontation).

There is a lesson we should all learn from Kent State, even today. Kent State
was a polarized campus. The state governor had suggested that the protestors
needed a good ass whupping- (and made comments after the tragedy that he
regretted a greater number of students had not been shot and killed). The
protestors were so fired up with idealism, they lost respect for orderly
conduct.

Kent State 1970 = All states 2004.
There is no middle. Both sides telling hateful, wicked, lies about the other.
We are a nation of emotionally driven "fascists"
and "traitors", and there are no leaders on the horizon capable of healing the
wounds.
The great "uniter, not divider" currently installed forgot to tell us that we
will only be united when we all shut up, sit down, and follow orders without
question.

Bilgeman

whomever posted:

- Terrorist Attack at Ohio School -- 13 shot, 4 dead-

Bilge- You post this on September 11th?

You ****ing asshole...that isn't even remotely cute or funny.

Go **** yourself.

Mutiny is a Management Tool
Select Your Tattoo while Sober
Fred Higgins

"Bilgeman" wrote in message
whomever posted:

- Terrorist Attack at Ohio School -- 13 shot, 4 dead-

Bilge- You post this on September 11th?

You ****ing asshole...that isn't even remotely cute or funny.

Go **** yourself.

Mutiny is a Management Tool
Select Your Tattoo while Sober

Thanks Bilgeman for telling this poster what many of us think. He is scum!

Wayne Johnson

Icon O'Clast wrote in message ...
Terrorist Attack at Ohio School -- 13 shot, 4 dead
Kent State, May 4, 1970. Lessons from History News(c) 2004

The terrorists: Vietnam era National Guard. At the time the Guard was
made up of slackers, war avoider's and fortunate sons of the rich.

They were defending America from the anti-war liberal left. Those shootings
united the God fearing America loving Moral Majority against the evil Hippies.

That single act of patriotism by the National Guard against those America hating
dissenters validated the Vietnam war and resulted in Americas great victory and the
subsequent ticker tape parades down Wall St.

Tom S

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 07:17:53 -0500, Icon O'Clast wrote:

Terrorist Attack at Ohio School -- 13 shot, 4 dead
Kent State, May 4, 1970. Lessons from History News(c) 2004

You are an asshole. Posting this on 9/11. Go **** yourself you slimey piece
of ****!
Wayne Johnson

"Tom S" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 07:17:53 -0500, Icon O'Clast wrote:

Terrorist Attack at Ohio School -- 13 shot, 4 dead
Kent State, May 4, 1970. Lessons from History News(c) 2004

You are an asshole. Posting this on 9/11. Go **** yourself you slimey piece
of ****!

I didn't see you in Church today! You hate America!

Fred Higgins

"Wayne Johnson" wrote in message

"Tom S" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 07:17:53 -0500, Icon O'Clast wrote:

Terrorist Attack at Ohio School -- 13 shot, 4 dead
Kent State, May 4, 1970. Lessons from History News(c) 2004

You are an asshole. Posting this on 9/11. Go **** yourself you slimey
piece
of ****!

I didn't see you in Church today! You hate America!

**** you asshole.

Why the word "dead" is not used in the context of deduced navigation JAXAshby General 49 August 7th 04 11:45 PM
Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
A devastating attack on the Bush Administration... NOYB General 63 March 25th 04 12:34 AM
OT - Where is the lie? (especially for jcs) jps General 33 July 28th 03 12:56 AM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM