Don White

Default OT Apocalypse BushCo!

Lord help us all!

jim--

"Don White" wrote in message

Lord help us all!

So you buy into one mans opinion Don? Are you that partisan?

bb

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:13:55 -0400, " jim--" wrote:

So you buy into one mans opinion Don? Are you that partisan?

It's not one man's opinion. That might have been one man voicing his
opinion, but many feel that way.

bb

thunder

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 11:20:16 -0400, jim-- wrote:

The UN proved itself time and time again as being irrelevant and corrupt.

You must have missed GWB's speech, at that very same organization, asking
for help.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0030923-4.html
jim--

"thunder" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 11:20:16 -0400, jim-- wrote:

The UN proved itself time and time again as being irrelevant and corrupt.

You must have missed GWB's speech, at that very same organization, asking
for help.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0030923-4.html

Nope, did not miss it. What was he supposed to do? Call them a bunch of
idiots. And this of course was before Kofi and son, along with France,
Russia and Germany, stole millions from the Oil for Food UN campaign.

Isn't it strange that France, Germany and Russia were the 3 major countries
against our going in and taking Saddam? LOL!

http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0715/p06s01-wogn.html

Gould 0738

There are speculations that the Al Qaida attack suppopsedly planned for between
now and late October will be intended to influence the elections.

Al Qaida was correct that the attack in Madrid would move the Spanish to vote
out
their government.

Al Qaida is convinced that an attack on the US between now and the election
will rally the country to GWB. I believe they are correct, and should we be
attacked we
should evaluate just why our mortal *enemy* wants a particular president in
office.

A letter sent to a British paper by a top Al Qiada leader confirmed that Al
Qaida is very desirous of keeping Bush in the White House. The letter writer
asserts that the
actions and attitudes of the US administration has made it extremely easy to
recruit new members for their organization.

Under Bush, the US more closely resembles the "great Satan" (from the Arab
perspective, at least) that Al Qaida has always represented it to be.

jim--

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
snip

Under Bush, the US more closely resembles the "great Satan" (from the Arab
perspective, at least) that Al Qaida has always represented it to be.

Why? Because we are fighting them? If so, I say great work Bush.

We now have Russia on the side against international terrorism. The only
answer is to face it head on. Clintons approach did nothing to address the
problem and most likely encourage future attacks.

Gould 0738

Why? Because we are fighting them? If so, I say great work Bush.

No. They want us to fight them. That's the whole point. They will do whatever
they can do to insure that we continue to attempt a military solution to a
non-military
equation.

jim--

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Why? Because we are fighting them? If so, I say great work Bush.

No. They want us to fight them. That's the whole point. They will do
whatever
they can do to insure that we continue to attempt a military solution to a
non-military equation.

Fine. We now have Russia on the side against international terrorism. The
only
answer is to face it head on. And the only one capable is the military. \

Non military Chuck? I guess your answer is to negotiate.

Been there, done that and got the tee shirt. It does not work.

If you are looking for terrorism to be eliminated in a short 4 years then
you live in la la land.

jps

In article , gould0738
@aol.com says...
[...]

The fanatical religious right is running the country. How depressing.

Osama and Bush deserve one another, I just wish the rest of us could be
left out of their little religious war.

jps