Gould 0738

Your idea of infiltrating the bad guys, has failed so far.

What we're doing now is failing, that's for sure.

I had no idea that we were emphasizing intelligence. Here all this time I
thought we were sending organized armed forces to try to capture clandestine
terrorist criminal *******s. Goes to show what I know.
Calif Bill

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Your idea of infiltrating the bad guys, has failed so far.

What we're doing now is failing, that's for sure.

I had no idea that we were emphasizing intelligence. Here all this time I
thought we were sending organized armed forces to try to capture

clandestine
terrorist criminal *******s. Goes to show what I know.

Seems as if the military is using more intelligence than you. They have
tracked down most of the people in the deck of cards. And that shows that
do have an intelligence outfit, and are using it.

jim--

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Sigh. Why the novel Chuck? Can't you state an opinion in a couple of
sentences? You obviously have a lot of idle time on your hands.

So how do we do all that without the military being used in reserve as a
tool? Is your world always so perfect?

Sorry but *I* don't have the perfect answer and won't write a novel in a
remote NG claiming so. Perhaps you should give the President a jingle
with
yours as you obviously found the answer to the worlds problems.

Sorry if your attention span doesn't allow you to digest four or five
paragraphs.

You could have made your point with the first sentence in each paragraph. I
think you love to read what you wrote.

Sorry to **** you off by busting your binary model of the world and
suggesting
that there are more than two alternatives (unbridled aggression and
capitulation) to solving the problem.

Actually you offered one solution (as a whole) yourself so I guess your
model is just a binary.

And you never answered my question.

So how do we do all that without the military being used in reserve as a
tool?

jim--

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Your idea of infiltrating the bad guys, has failed so far.

What we're doing now is failing, that's for sure.

How so?

basskisser

"Calif Bill" wrote in message hlink.net...
"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Your idea of infiltrating the bad guys, has failed so far.

What we're doing now is failing, that's for sure.

I had no idea that we were emphasizing intelligence. Here all this time I
thought we were sending organized armed forces to try to capture

clandestine
terrorist criminal *******s. Goes to show what I know.

Seems as if the military is using more intelligence than you. They have
tracked down most of the people in the deck of cards. And that shows that
do have an intelligence outfit, and are using it.

Running a war with a deck of cards......in your eyes, is intelligent????

Gould 0738

Seems as if the military is using more intelligence than you. They have
tracked down most of the people in the deck of cards.

Great. Is the war over then? We've almost caught 52 people in 16 months? Can't
be too many terrorists left if they're not in the deck of cards.
jim--

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Seems as if the military is using more intelligence than you. They have
tracked down most of the people in the deck of cards.

Great. Is the war over then? We've almost caught 52 people in 16 months?
Can't
be too many terrorists left if they're not in the deck of cards.

Where did he say that Chuck. You can really be a smart ass when folks don't
agree with you.

Gould 0738

And you never answered my question.

So how do we do all that without the military being used in reserve as a
tool?

The original statement, the one you found too exhausting to finish, recommends
exactly that. See the point about using the military to insure cooperation for
our agents.

Gould 0738

We've never been against pre-emptive strikes. I don't believe there was a
President who, knowing the US was about to be attacked, wouldn't have taken
action to prevent such attack. They just didn't put it into words.

Read up on Pearl Harbor.
Gould 0738

Where did he say that Chuck.

"We've caught almost everybody in the deck of cards"