jps

In article , gould0738
@aol.com says...
There are speculations that the Al Qaida attack suppopsedly planned for between
now and late October will be intended to influence the elections.

Al Qaida was correct that the attack in Madrid would move the Spanish to vote
out
their government.

Al Qaida is convinced that an attack on the US between now and the election
will rally the country to GWB. I believe they are correct, and should we be
attacked we
should evaluate just why our mortal *enemy* wants a particular president in
office.

A letter sent to a British paper by a top Al Qiada leader confirmed that Al
Qaida is very desirous of keeping Bush in the White House. The letter writer
asserts that the
actions and attitudes of the US administration has made it extremely easy to
recruit new members for their organization.

Under Bush, the US more closely resembles the "great Satan" (from the Arab
perspective, at least) that Al Qaida has always represented it to be.

The fanatical religious right is running the country. How depressing.

Osama and Bush deserve one another, I just wish the rest of us could be
left out of their little religious war.

jps