Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Harry Krause

Default Five footers...on the Bay?

The latest forecast for Chesapeake Bay:

Tonight
NE wind increasing to 25 to 30 kt with gusts up to 40 kt...then N 35 to
40 kt with gusts up to 50 kt after midnight. Waves 2 ft...building to 5
ft after midnight. Widespread heavy rain and scattered tstms in the
evening tapering to scattered showers overnight.

Gusts up to 50 mph? On the Bay...

Too bad it'll be dark...watching five footers or more on the Bay would
be a sight to see.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -

offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 03:23 PM
28 footers for channel islands Lefty Cruising 5 September 13th 03 04:18 PM
Aloha ahh aaaa Capt.American ASA 9 July 2nd 03 01:42 AM