Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old April 3rd 21, 01:15 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2020
Posts: 1,431
Default Bill's Boy?


A good Republican, like Bilious, Herring, Alex, et al.

https://ibb.co/fFwLxLh


--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

  #2   Report Post  
Old April 3rd 21, 02:47 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,465
Default Bill's Boy?

Keyser Söze wrote:

A good Republican, like Bilious, Herring, Alex, et al.

https://ibb.co/fFwLxLh



Looks more like a Harry type. Lusts after underaged females.

  #3   Report Post  
Old April 3rd 21, 01:34 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2020
Posts: 1,431
Default Bill's Boy?

On 4/2/21 9:47 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

A good Republican, like Bilious, Herring, Alex, et al.

https://ibb.co/fFwLxLh



Looks more like a Harry type. Lusts after underaged females.


Yeah, I had a junior high school girlfriend when I was in junior high,
and a high school girlfriend when I was in high school. Your Republican
Trumpster, Matt Gaetz, didn't get a high school girlfriend until he was
what, 36? Who did you take to your senior prom, Bilious, the boy next door?


--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *
  #4   Report Post  
Old April 3rd 21, 01:38 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,692
Default Bill's Boy?

On Saturday, 3 April 2021 at 09:34:03 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/2/21 9:47 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

A good Republican, like Bilious, Herring, Alex, et al.

https://ibb.co/fFwLxLh



Looks more like a Harry type. Lusts after underaged females.

Yeah, I had a junior high school girlfriend when I was in junior high,
and a high school girlfriend when I was in high school. Your Republican
Trumpster, Matt Gaetz, didn't get a high school girlfriend until he was
what, 36? Who did you take to your senior prom, Bilious, the boy next door?
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *



SNERK!
  #5   Report Post  
Old April 3rd 21, 02:29 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2016
Posts: 4,813
Default Bill's Boy?

Keyser Sze Wrote in message:r
On 4/2/21 9:47 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Sze wrote: A good Republican, like Bilious, Herring, Alex, et al. https://ibb.co/fFwLxLh Looks more like a Harry type. Lusts after underaged females. Yeah, I had a junior high school girlfriend when I was in junior high, and a high school girlfriend when I was in high school. Your Republican Trumpster, Matt Gaetz, didn't get a high school girlfriend until he was what, 36? Who did you take to your senior prom, Bilious, the boy next door?-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *


And now, at Fat Harry's advanced age, he drools over half naked
teenagers floating in a pool. I'm sure some of you remember him
posting that.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?


----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html


  #6   Report Post  
Old April 4th 21, 02:10 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,465
Default Bill's Boy?

True North wrote:
On Saturday, 3 April 2021 at 09:34:03 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/2/21 9:47 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

A good Republican, like Bilious, Herring, Alex, et al.

https://ibb.co/fFwLxLh



Looks more like a Harry type. Lusts after underaged females.

Yeah, I had a junior high school girlfriend when I was in junior high,
and a high school girlfriend when I was in high school. Your Republican
Trumpster, Matt Gaetz, didn't get a high school girlfriend until he was
what, 36? Who did you take to your senior prom, Bilious, the boy next door?
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *



SNERK!


You forget Harry the Gaetz posting pic of underage females.

  #7   Report Post  
Old April 6th 21, 09:36 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2016
Posts: 4,813
Default Bill's Boy?

On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 01:47:27 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Sze wrote:

A good Republican, like Bilious, Herring, Alex, et al.

https://ibb.co/fFwLxLh



Looks more like a Harry type. Lusts after underaged females.


At least Matt Gaetz knows what he likes.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?


----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yo Bill and Its Me John H.[_5_] General 31 December 11th 18 04:13 PM
gag me with a bill Urin Asshole General 1 April 4th 13 07:39 PM
Looks like Bill 'still has it'. Don White General 2 May 29th 09 07:40 PM
Bill the new guy Joe ASA 63 May 15th 07 01:47 PM
Hey, Bill Bobsprit ASA 1 January 21st 04 05:15 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 BoatBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Boats"

 

Copyright © 2017