Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Bill's Boy?

On 4/2/21 9:47 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

A good Republican, like Bilious, Herring, Alex, et al.

https://ibb.co/fFwLxLh

Looks more like a Harry type. Lusts after underaged females.

Yeah, I had a junior high school girlfriend when I was in junior high,
and a high school girlfriend when I was in high school. Your Republican
Trumpster, Matt Gaetz, didn't get a high school girlfriend until he was
what, 36? Who did you take to your senior prom, Bilious, the boy next door?

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *