BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bill's Boy? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187430-bills-boy.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] April 3rd 21 01:15 AM

Bill's Boy?

A good Republican, like Bilious, Herring, Alex, et al.

https://ibb.co/fFwLxLh

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Bill[_12_] April 3rd 21 02:47 AM

Bill's Boy?

Keyser Söze wrote:

A good Republican, like Bilious, Herring, Alex, et al.

https://ibb.co/fFwLxLh

Looks more like a Harry type. Lusts after underaged females.

Keyser Söze[_3_] April 3rd 21 01:34 PM

Bill's Boy?

On 4/2/21 9:47 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

A good Republican, like Bilious, Herring, Alex, et al.

https://ibb.co/fFwLxLh

Looks more like a Harry type. Lusts after underaged females.

Yeah, I had a junior high school girlfriend when I was in junior high,
and a high school girlfriend when I was in high school. Your Republican
Trumpster, Matt Gaetz, didn't get a high school girlfriend until he was
what, 36? Who did you take to your senior prom, Bilious, the boy next door?

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

justan April 3rd 21 02:29 PM

Bill's Boy?

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 4/2/21 9:47 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: A good Republican, like Bilious, Herring, Alex, et al. https://ibb.co/fFwLxLh Looks more like a Harry type. Lusts after underaged females. Yeah, I had a junior high school girlfriend when I was in junior high, and a high school girlfriend when I was in high school. Your Republican Trumpster, Matt Gaetz, didn't get a high school girlfriend until he was what, 36? Who did you take to your senior prom, Bilious, the boy next door?-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

And now, at Fat Harry's advanced age, he drools over half naked
teenagers floating in a pool. I'm sure some of you remember him
posting that.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Bill[_12_] April 4th 21 02:10 AM

Bill's Boy?

On 4/2/21 9:47 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

A good Republican, like Bilious, Herring, Alex, et al.

https://ibb.co/fFwLxLh

Looks more like a Harry type. Lusts after underaged females.

Yeah, I had a junior high school girlfriend when I was in junior high,
and a high school girlfriend when I was in high school. Your Republican
Trumpster, Matt Gaetz, didn't get a high school girlfriend until he was
what, 36? Who did you take to your senior prom, Bilious, the boy next door?
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

SNERK!

You forget Harry the Gaetz posting pic of underage females.

justan April 6th 21 09:36 PM

Bill's Boy?

On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 01:47:27 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:

A good Republican, like Bilious, Herring, Alex, et al.

https://ibb.co/fFwLxLh

Looks more like a Harry type. Lusts after underaged females.

At least Matt Gaetz knows what he likes.