Bobsprit

Default Hey, Bill

Ya won't my poliglow kit for half price...I't too scared to try it!!! I bought
it at last year's AC boat show. It's complete and cost 50 bucks.
I'll send it to you for half!

Contact me off group if you want it.

RB

Republican myths basskisser General 0 June 30th 04 05:37 PM
OT--Great headlines everywhere NOYB General 26 December 4th 03 12:43 PM
Apology if Mad Bill Pal m er has been annoying members of uk.rec.boats.power? Twinkles UK Power Boats 1 October 27th 03 05:36 AM
Apology if Mad Bill Pal m er has been annoying members of uk.rec.fishing.game? Twinkles UK Paddle 0 October 26th 03 05:54 PM