Default Yo Bill and Its Me

I just ordered a few bags of Traeger pellets.

As you've probably been doing this much longer than me, what brand pellets do you like?

On Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 11:35:10 AM UTC-5, John H wrote:
I just ordered a few bags of Traeger pellets.

As you've probably been doing this much longer than me, what brand pellets do you like?

I really like these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00819OICI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also keep some mesquite pellets around for those smokes when I want a bit more flavor.

On Sun, 9 Dec 2018 12:02:54 -0800 (PST), Its Me wrote:

On Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 11:35:10 AM UTC-5, John H wrote:
I just ordered a few bags of Traeger pellets.

As you've probably been doing this much longer than me, what brand pellets do you like?

I really like these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00819OICI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also keep some mesquite pellets around for those smokes when I want a bit more flavor.

I'll give those a shot next time. I've got one bag of apple coming and two bags of mesquite - all
Traeger.

Thanks.

wrote:

On Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 11:35:10 AM UTC-5, John H wrote:
I just ordered a few bags of Traeger pellets.

As you've probably been doing this much longer than me, what brand pellets do you like?

I really like these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00819OICI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also keep some mesquite pellets around for those smokes when I want a bit more flavor.

The hot lick down here is supposed to be button wood. After the second
round of cleaning out my canal after Irma I had a pile of it and it
disappeared off the side of the road in a day. I just out the word out
it was there and it was gone. It is somewhat a protected tree here and
hard to find in quantity. I was claiming storm damage if anyone asked
me ;-)
It was somewhat true but I cut them way back so I would not get
clobbered on the next storm. I don't feel bad. I have about 30 of them
growing up on the power line and I have whacked the invasives so they
are doing quite well.

wrote:

[...]

I think it is great the righties eat lots of meats they smoke. What could
be better than righties ingesting mass quantities of heterocyclic amine
(HCA) and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) that can cause cancers of
the breast, colon, liver, skin, lung, prostate.

Most of us don't have boobs like yours, Krausee.

John H. wrote:
I just ordered a few bags of Traeger pellets.

As you've probably been doing this much longer than me, what brand pellets do you like?

I use Treager most of the time as they sell them at my local Ace hardware.
Mostly hickory and alder. Alder for fish and chicken. I have bought a
couple other brands, one I liked fromTSC, but they do not,seem to carry
pellets anymore. Was a blend, that was great and cheaper.

Tim Tim is offline

Bill
John H. wrote:
I just ordered a few bags of Traeger pellets.

As you've probably been doing this much longer than me, what brand pellets do you like?

I use Treager most of the time as they sell them at my local Ace hardware.
Mostly hickory and alder. Alder for fish and chicken. I have bought a
couple other brands, one I liked fromTSC, but they do not,seem to carry
pellets anymore. Was a blend, that was great and cheaper.

Do different brands of coolers take different types of pellets?

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 06:06:17 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

John H. wrote:
I just ordered a few bags of Traeger pellets.

As you've probably been doing this much longer than me, what brand pellets do you like?

I use Treager most of the time as they sell them at my local Ace hardware.
Mostly hickory and alder. Alder for fish and chicken. I have bought a
couple other brands, one I liked fromTSC, but they do not,seem to carry
pellets anymore. Was a blend, that was great and cheaper.

Thanks. I may try that blend 'it's me' recommended after I've used all the Traeger I just ordered.

wrote:

[...]

There's something sick about your continuous wishing for my death and/or the ill health of other
human beings.

I see your boy thinks that's normal behavior, but it really isn't.

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 06:06:11 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Bill
John H. wrote:
I just ordered a few bags of Traeger pellets.

As you've probably been doing this much longer than me, what brand pellets do you like?

I use Treager most of the time as they sell them at my local Ace hardware.
Mostly hickory and alder. Alder for fish and chicken. I have bought a
couple other brands, one I liked fromTSC, but they do not,seem to carry
pellets anymore. Was a blend, that was great and cheaper.

Do different brands of coolers take different types of pellets?

Well, most of the pellet grills use the same size pellets, but pellets come in different quality.
Grill pellets and stove pellets are two totally different animals.

Here's an article that discusses smoking pellets:
https://thekitchenprofessor.com/blog...smoker-pellets

gag me with a bill Urin Asshole General 1 April 4th 13 07:39 PM
Looks like Bill 'still has it'. Don White General 2 May 29th 09 07:40 PM
Bill the new guy Joe ASA 63 May 15th 07 01:47 PM
S-786 NWS bill krj Cruising 31 August 8th 05 10:48 PM
Hey Bill Simple Simon ASA 1 August 22nd 03 02:22 PM