Default Yo Bill and Its Me

On Sun, 9 Dec 2018 12:02:54 -0800 (PST), Its Me
wrote:

On Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 11:35:10 AM UTC-5, John H wrote:
I just ordered a few bags of Traeger pellets.

As you've probably been doing this much longer than me, what brand pellets do you like?

I really like these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00819OICI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also keep some mesquite pellets around for those smokes when I want a bit more flavor.

The hot lick down here is supposed to be button wood. After the second
round of cleaning out my canal after Irma I had a pile of it and it
disappeared off the side of the road in a day. I just out the word out
it was there and it was gone. It is somewhat a protected tree here and
hard to find in quantity. I was claiming storm damage if anyone asked
me ;-)
It was somewhat true but I cut them way back so I would not get
clobbered on the next storm. I don't feel bad. I have about 30 of them
growing up on the power line and I have whacked the invasives so they
are doing quite well.