Default Yo Bill and Its Me

On 12/10/18 4:56 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 12:00:04 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/10/18 11:49 AM, Tim wrote:
John H
Well, most of the pellet grills use the same size pellets, but pellets come in different quality.
Grill pellets and stove pellets are two totally different animals.

Here's an article that discusses smoking pellets:
https://thekitchenprofessor.com/blog...smoker-pellets

Hmmm, I didn’t know that. I figured they all were what they all are.... pellets is pellets.

Rabbit pellets differ, too, depending on the breed.

I don't really know much about rabbits but I have shot a few. I didn't
use the scat to track them tho. What is the main difference?
Shape, Smell or Taste?

Shape and color.

wrote:

On 12/10/18 11:49 AM, Tim wrote:
John H
Well, most of the pellet grills use the same size pellets, but pellets come in different quality.
Grill pellets and stove pellets are two totally different animals.

Here's an article that discusses smoking pellets:
https://thekitchenprofessor.com/blog...smoker-pellets

Hmmm, I didn’t know that. I figured they all were what they all are.... pellets is pellets.

Rabbit pellets differ, too, depending on the breed.

I don't really know much about rabbits but I have shot a few. I didn't
use the scat to track them tho. What is the main difference?
Shape, Smell or Taste?

Shape and color.

I guess I never paid that much attention.

On 12/11/18 12:27 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 20:14:52 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

On 12/10/18 11:49 AM, Tim wrote:
John H
Well, most of the pellet grills use the same size pellets, but pellets come in different quality.
Grill pellets and stove pellets are two totally different animals.

Here's an article that discusses smoking pellets:
https://thekitchenprofessor.com/blog...smoker-pellets

Hmmm, I didn’t know that. I figured they all were what they all are.... pellets is pellets.

Rabbit pellets differ, too, depending on the breed.

I don't really know much about rabbits but I have shot a few. I didn't
use the scat to track them tho. What is the main difference?
Shape, Smell or Taste?

Shape and color.

I guess I never paid that much attention.

Got a relative with "pet" rabbits of various varieties. Some of them
poop round or semi-round, and some of them poop in what looks like
chunks cut off a Tootsie Roll.

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 07:42:27 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 12/11/18 12:27 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 20:14:52 -0500, Keyser Soze

Proof that Bill was right. You know ****.

On 12/11/18 12:27 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 20:14:52 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

On 12/10/18 11:49 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Instead of admiring the rabbits he admires their poop.

gag me with a bill Urin Asshole General 1 April 4th 13 07:39 PM
Looks like Bill 'still has it'. Don White General 2 May 29th 09 07:40 PM
Bill the new guy Joe ASA 63 May 15th 07 01:47 PM
S-786 NWS bill krj Cruising 31 August 8th 05 10:48 PM
Hey Bill Simple Simon ASA 1 August 22nd 03 02:22 PM