Default Good grief!

My filter trash is filling up daily with "Headers from Herring."
Fortunately, I don't see his messages, but I do look in the filter
dumpster once in a while to see who is abusing what little remains of
this newgroup. There must have been more than 20 "entries" from Herring
yesterday. He needs some kaopectate for his posting diarrhea.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Shame your 'filter' can't recognize a spoofer. What a dumb****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

My filter trash is filling up daily with "Headers from Herring."
Fortunately, I don't see his messages, but I do look in the filter
dumpster once in a while to see who is abusing what little remains of
this newgroup. There must have been more than 20 "entries" from Herring
yesterday. He needs some kaopectate for his posting diarrhea.

It seems more than half the traffic on this group is coming from
NoMan, sometimes answering his own posts. He is another Eternal
September user.

wrote:

My filter trash is filling up daily with "Headers from Herring."
Fortunately, I don't see his messages, but I do look in the filter
dumpster once in a while to see who is abusing what little remains of
this newgroup. There must have been more than 20 "entries" from Herring
yesterday. He needs some kaopectate for his posting diarrhea.

It seems more than half the traffic on this group is coming from
NoMan, sometimes answering his own posts. He is another Eternal
September user.

He answers his own posts? He's got Herring down pat!
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Yeah but....does he have a bowl full of turds to do his bidding?

wrote:

My filter trash is filling up daily with "Headers from Herring."
Fortunately, I don't see his messages, but I do look in the filter
dumpster once in a while to see who is abusing what little remains of
this newgroup. There must have been more than 20 "entries" from Herring
yesterday. He needs some kaopectate for his posting diarrhea.

It seems more than half the traffic on this group is coming from
NoMan, sometimes answering his own posts. He is another Eternal
September user.

He answers his own posts? He's got Herring down pat!
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Yeah but....does he have a bowl full of turds to do his bidding?

You and harry are the only turds he needs.

wrote:

My filter trash is filling up daily with "Headers from Herring."
Fortunately, I don't see his messages, but I do look in the filter
dumpster once in a while to see who is abusing what little remains of
this newgroup. There must have been more than 20 "entries" from Herring
yesterday. He needs some kaopectate for his posting diarrhea.

Shame your 'filter' can't recognize a spoofer. What a dumb****.

Yeah, a real loser.

--
Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

wrote:

My filter trash is filling up daily with "Headers from Herring."
Fortunately, I don't see his messages, but I do look in the filter
dumpster once in a while to see who is abusing what little remains of
this newgroup. There must have been more than 20 "entries" from Herring
yesterday. He needs some kaopectate for his posting diarrhea.

It seems more than half the traffic on this group is coming from
NoMan, sometimes answering his own posts. He is another Eternal
September user.

He answers his own posts? He's got Herring down pat!
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Yeah but....does he have a bowl full of turds to do his bidding?

You and harry are the only turds he needs.

That's for sure good buddy!

--
Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

wrote:

My filter trash is filling up daily with "Headers from Herring."
Fortunately, I don't see his messages, but I do look in the filter
dumpster once in a while to see who is abusing what little remains of
this newgroup. There must have been more than 20 "entries" from Herring
yesterday. He needs some kaopectate for his posting diarrhea.
It seems more than half the traffic on this group is coming from
NoMan, sometimes answering his own posts. He is another Eternal
September user.

He answers his own posts? He's got Herring down pat!
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Yeah but....does he have a bowl full of turds to do his bidding?

Instigating and agitating over, and over, is getting old.Â* Find a new hobby.

Good grief! Eisboch[_4_] General 6 January 6th 09 05:39 PM
Good Grief Eisboch General 28 December 6th 07 03:32 PM
Good Grief Capt. Rob ASA 1 April 15th 06 10:06 PM
Good grief... Wayne.B General 0 February 22nd 06 07:27 PM
Good Grief!!!! Capt.Mooron ASA 8 January 27th 06 02:57 PM