Default Good Grief

Just when I thought life was simple again with no major decisions to be
made....

The broker just called. He has a written offer for the Navigator.

Damit.

Eisboch

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:37:04 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Just when I thought life was simple again with no major decisions to be
made....

The broker just called. He has a written offer for the Navigator.

Damit.

Tell the broker to buzz off.

You ain't gonna sell it, you know you ain't gonna sell it and you know
you never will sell it.

Stop pretending. :)

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:37:04 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Just when I thought life was simple again with no major decisions to be
made....

The broker just called. He has a written offer for the Navigator.

Damit.

Tell the broker to buzz off.

You ain't gonna sell it, you know you ain't gonna sell it and you know
you never will sell it.

Stop pretending. :)

Probably right. The offer has been made by another broker on behalf of his
client in the Annapolis area. The client is a seasoned boater, very
familiar with Navigators although he has not seen ours yet. They are
sending the signed offer and contract up here as I type and, if agreeable,
plan to visit this weekend for a survey and sea trial. If all goes ok, they
want to take immediate delivery of the boat.

I don't know what to think. Kingman just winterized it yesterday and I've
got Christmas ---- oops --- *Holiday* lights strung on it. Guess I'll be
heading down there tomorrow or Friday if I can shake this cold.

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

Sea trial? What's the weather like there?

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:00:59 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

Over cast and cold, but this morning I ran up a 23' Hydra-Sports CC
which was purchased last week - wore my rain gear with a thermal
jacket under and heavy shoes.

It was cold, but not overly so. Guys fish in this weather all the
time for winter flounder.

wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

Lucky you. Here, they haul the launch site docks out of the water by
mid-November. Pain in the ass. I've launched in waders, but it's not fun.

HK HK is offline

wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
[...]

You should move to NE Florida. This time of year, when we lived down
there, I would fish for flounder under the docks at St. Augustine, or at
the "corner" of Salt Run and St. Augustine Inlet. It was hard to come
back without a cooler full of keepers. One really cold day (it was in
the 50s), my wife caught two nine pounders under the docks at our
favorite restaurant in St. Augustine.
Jim Jim is offline

Probably old HK pulling a prank or some guy from yugorovia who is sending
you his winnings from megayuk lottery and wants you to refund the difference
to his offshore bank in Neverland. Procede with caution, and GOOD LUCK.
Merry Holidays!

wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

[...]

These things... plus Mustang Floater coats are popular up here.
Doubt the large would fit you.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...QAdIdZ26879396

HK HK is offline

"Eisboch" wrote in message
Just when I thought life was simple again with no major decisions to
be made....

The broker just called. He has a written offer for the Navigator.

Damit.

Eisboch

It's no prank of mine, a**hole.

Good Grief Capt. Rob ASA 1 April 15th 06 10:06 PM
Good grief... Wayne.B General 0 February 22nd 06 07:27 PM
Good Grief!!!! Capt.Mooron ASA 8 January 27th 06 02:57 PM