posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Default Good Grief!!!!

This is an actual answer from a 35s5 owner regarding his vessel's
performance...

Sailing characterisitcs: Don't really understand the question.
Motoring characterisitcs: Runs at its best at 2700 RPM 6.5 knots

GOOD GRIEF!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaaa....

BTW - Thanx to whoever has sent me those links on the 35s5... I just don't
have the time to surf like Bobsprit does.

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Sorry, Mooron...you didn't read his full comments:

Gear that's been added: GPS Gear
Structural or complex improvements: No
The boat's best features: Very responsive in light air as well as
heavy.
Problem areas in terms of design, materials, maintenance, etc.:
Nothing to date. So far boat and its equipment in ecellent order.
Sailing characterisitcs: Don't really understand the question.
Motoring characterisitcs: Runs at its best at 2700 RPM 6.5 knots
Liveability: Very liveable

It's a good review, Mooron. Sorry! And nothing in ANY of those reviews
about the boat falling apart like a Nordica 30!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry, Mooron...you didn't read his full comments:

The only comment that counts...

Sailing characterisitcs: Don't really understand the question.
Motoring characterisitcs: Runs at its best at 2700 RPM 6.5 knots

Like I said........
GOOD GRIEF!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaaa....

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

You stop it right now Mooron!'
Quit picking in Robbie you bully.

Captain Rob knows sailing characterisitics.

I've seen him dressed as a full Commodore sailing the internet.

He's good at that. My muffin was a big time movie director btw. You?

SB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

You stop it right now Mooron!'
Quit picking in Robbie you bully.

Wow.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"SUZY" wrote in message

You stop it right now Mooron!'
Quit picking in Robbie you bully.

Aw Schucks Mam'... I didn't mean no harm! Jus' Good Natured kiddin's all it
wuz. I like Robbie ' n all.... but ya gotta admit, he really needs a big
arsed Nordhaven Trawler to be truly boat happy!!

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Why are you quoting stuff from a trawler NG?

Scotty

"Capt.Mooron" wrote

The only comment that counts...

Sailing characterisitcs: Don't really understand the

question.
Motoring characterisitcs: Runs at its best at 2700 RPM

6.5 knots

Like I said........
GOOD GRIEF!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaaa....

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Believe it or Not... it's from the 35s5 owner's site.
Real Sailors...... Fer Shure!

CM

"Scotty" wrote in message
Why are you quoting stuff from a trawler NG?

Scotty

"Capt.Mooron" wrote

The only comment that counts...

Sailing characterisitcs: Don't really understand the

question.
Motoring characterisitcs: Runs at its best at 2700 RPM

6.5 knots

Like I said........
GOOD GRIEF!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaaa....

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Believe it or Not... it's from the 35s5 owner's site.
Real Sailors...... Fer Shure!

Sorry, but the original item appears under the review section at
Beneteauowners.com.
Not a single bad review for the boat ANYWHERE!!! In fact, after asking
more than a 100 sailors who'd actually spent time on the 35s5 (less
than half were owners) I found just one person who didn't want one! His
reason: Too much work to sail it at the limits.
And none of them had to rebuild their interiors like on the Nordica
30...which is NOT an old boat!

RB
35s5
NY

The Trolling Stops HERE Capt. Rob ASA 30 October 27th 05 09:11 PM
Who would be upset at a cartoon of Thor? Doug Freyburger ASA 0 October 19th 05 10:21 PM
bertie the bunyip versus bob wald Limey ASA 0 October 13th 05 04:26 PM