Capt. Rob

Default The Trolling Stops HERE

As president of Alt.Sailing.Asa, I now call and end to trolling,
insults, lies and any other posts that are made for the sole purpose of
instigating, insulting or degrading other members. This includes the
following:

1) Any and all posts about Capt. Neal being a fraud for living on a
joke of a boat and never sailing.
2) Any jokes about Scott Vernon owning a terrble cheap boat
3) Insults directed at Doug for not being a man and buying a trawler.
4) Any posts knocking Bob Crantz for being boatless.
5) Posts directed at Jeff for owning a floating dock-condo.
6) Posts directed at scary Katy for her religious voodoo and very funy
posts about nursing.
7) Posts directed at Joe for owning a slow metal tugboat that is barely
capable of sailing at all.
8) Any posts about Loco owning a dated dead end C&C wanabe.
9) Any posts crying over the fact that Bobsprit owns nicer boats and
sails more than anyone else in the group.

In addition to these rules, members of this group might show a modicum
of intelligence by not responding to troll and insults created to
simply bring ANY response. Don't you people have a brain between you?
If you can follow these simple rules and show independent thought this
group could actually grow into a useful and welcome resource.

Robert B
Beneteau First 35s5
NY

Bob Crantz

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

As president of Alt.Sailing.Asa, I now call and end to trolling,
insults, lies and any other posts that are made for the sole purpose of
instigating, insulting or degrading other members. As a result of this I

will get sucked into my own asshole and cease to exist.

Amen!

Martin Baxter

Bob Crantz wrote:

rs. As a result of this I
will get sucked into my own asshole and cease to exist.

Amen!

Damn, now I've got to clean my monitors!

Cheers
Martin
Capt. Rob

As a result of this I

will get sucked into my own asshole and cease to exist.

Bwahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!! No, seriously...that's funny!

RB

Capt. JG

Hahahaha... now I know why you're the leader!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

As president of Alt.Sailing.Asa, I now call and end to trolling,
insults, lies and any other posts that are made for the sole purpose of
instigating, insulting or degrading other members. As a result of this I

will get sucked into my own asshole and cease to exist.

Amen!

Bart Senior

"Swabbie Robbie" wrote:

As the biggest loser in Alt.Sailing.Asa, I now call and end to trolling,
insults, lies and any other posts that are made for the sole purpose of
instigating, insulting or degrading other members.

Swabbie Rob
S/V "Brown Stain"
Beneteau First 35s5,
NY

Steve Leyland

Rise up this morning, smiled with the rising sun. three little birds
pitch by my door step, singing sweet songs of melodies pure and true,
saying Capt. Rob this is my message to you:

: As president of Alt.Sailing.Asa,

excuse me?

: I now call and end to trolling,

request denied.

:
[...]

mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

In heaven an angel is nobody in particular. - George Bernard Shaw
"My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing."

JG, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

Bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Steve Leyland

Rise up this morning, smiled with the rising sun. three little birds
pitch by my door step, singing sweet songs of melodies pure and true,
saying Capt. JG this is my message to you:

: Hahahaha... now I know why you're the leader!

ganz, I doubt the trolling will ever stop until ~you~ stop netKKKopping.

:
:
: "Bob Crantz" wrote in message
: hlink.net...
::
:: "Capt. Rob" wrote in message
:: oups.com...
:::
::: As president of Alt.Sailing.Asa, I now call and end to trolling,
::: insults, lies and any other posts that are made for the sole
::: purpose of instigating, insulting or degrading other members. As a
::: result of this I
:: will get sucked into my own asshole and cease to exist.
::
::
:: Amen!

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Never do card tricks for the group you play poker with.
"My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing."

JG, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

Bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Capt. Scumbalino

Steve Leyland wrote:

As president of Alt.Sailing.Asa,

excuse me?

Are you new here, sonny?

I now call and end to trolling,

request denied.

Oh, the irony!

--
Capt Scumbalino

Bertie the Bunyip

"Steve Leyland" wrote in
:

Rise up this morning, smiled with the rising sun. three little birds
pitch by my door step, singing sweet songs of melodies pure and true,
saying Capt. Rob this is my message to you:

: As president of Alt.Sailing.Asa,

excuse me?

: I now call and end to trolling,

jesus wept, are these twits still trying the "tried and true" method of
troll extermination?

Snort!

they'll be Cancelling pooosts next.

Bertie