Bertie the Bunyip

Default The Trolling Stops HERE

Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Steve Leyland" wrote
in :

Rise up this morning, smiled with the rising sun. three little birds
pitch by my door step, singing sweet songs of melodies pure and true,
saying Capt. Rob this is my message to you:

: As president of Alt.Sailing.Asa,

excuse me?

: I now call and end to trolling,

jesus wept, are these twits still trying the "tried and true" method
of troll extermination?

Snort!

they'll be Cancelling pooosts next.

Jeez Bertie! Both caught by a Bobsprit trollyawn! Whatever are
you snorting these days?

Sailors.

Bertie
Captain Bly

Capt. Rob wrote:
As president of Alt.Sailing.Asa,

HUH? In your dreams, maybe.

I now call and end to trolling,

You're the worst troller (and lier) here. You also seem to get hooked
a lot.

insults, lies and any other posts that are made for the sole purpose
of
instigating, insulting or degrading other members. This includes the
following:

Yawn

1) Any and all posts about Capt. Rob being a fraud for living .
2) Any jokes about Capt Rob actually owning a boat
3) Insults directed at Boob**** for not being a man.
4) Any posts knocking Bob Brody for being boatless.
5) Posts directed at MastHed for never leaving the dock-condo.
6) Posts directed at scary Nutsy for his religious bias and very
funy
posts about him nursing his son.
7) Posts directed at the Blob for owning nothing worth having, boat
related or not.
8) Any posts about Boobster owning a dated dead end nurse wanabe.
9) Any posts crying over the fact that Bobsprit owns nicer
****houses and
sails less than anyone else in the group.

In addition to these rules, members of this group might show a
modicum
of intelligence by not responding to troll and insults created to
simply bring ANY response. Don't you people have a brain between
you?
If you can follow these simple rules and show independent thought
this
group could actually grow into a useful and welcome resource.

I guess this means no one can respond to any of your posts since
they're all "troll and insults created to
simply bring ANY response". Have a ****ty day, Ass Hole!

Robert B
14 foot sunfish with no sissy footwells
NY home for the criminally insane

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

Capt. Rob

You're the worst troller (and lier) here.

What a retard! Is that how you spell "liar?"
Good grief. No way do you own a boat since you could never use a chart!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

Bob Crantz

Bly is clearly wrong here. RB is the best troller and liar here, worthy of
high accolades. There is no close second.

You have to respect a man who loves his job and does it well. My hat's off
to you RB, you big fat liar!

Can you get any gayer than a carbon fibre tiller?

Only if it's 18 inches into RB's colon!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Amen!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ps.com...
You're the worst troller (and lier) here.

What a retard! Is that how you spell "liar?"
Good grief. No way do you own a boat since you could never use a chart!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

Capt. Rob

As a troll, Bobsprit can't shine my shoes.

Fine, I take back my offer!

RB
C&C 99
NY

Capt.Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
As a troll, Bobsprit can't shine my shoes.

Fine, I take back my offer!

Don't be like that Bob... you won't have any friends when you grow up!

CM

Scotty

Bob, you should feel sorry for poor Boobsy. How pathetic is his
life that he has to lie on ASA to try and impress strangers, who
BTW want nothing to do with him?

Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...
Bly is clearly wrong here. RB is the best troller and liar

here, worthy of
high accolades. There is no close second.

You have to respect a man who loves his job and does it well.

My hat's off
to you RB, you big fat liar!

Can you get any gayer than a carbon fibre tiller?

Only if it's 18 inches into RB's colon!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Amen!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ps.com...
You're the worst troller (and lier) here.

What a retard! Is that how you spell "liar?"
Good grief. No way do you own a boat since you could never

use a chart!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

Scotty

"Captain Bly" wrote

1) Any and all posts about Capt. Rob being a fraud for living

..
2) Any jokes about Capt Rob actually owning a boat
3) Insults directed at Boob**** for not being a man.
4) Any posts knocking Bob Brody for being boatless.
5) Posts directed at MastHed for never leaving the

dock-condo.
6) Posts directed at scary Nutsy for his religious bias and

very
funy
posts about him nursing his son.
7) Posts directed at the Blob for owning nothing worth

having, boat
related or not.
8) Any posts about Boobster owning a dated dead end nurse

wanabe.
9) Any posts crying over the fact that Bobsprit owns nicer
****houses and
sails less than anyone else in the group.

In that case, there's nothing to talk about.

SV

Scotty

This is funny coming from the Spelling Fairy who previously
wrote;

"And Peter, you're an idiot to even both making such an obvious
point!
RB

SBV

--
"Swab Rob" wrote ...
You're the worst troller (and lier) here.

What a retard! Is that how you spell "liar?"

Scotty

"Captain Joe Redcloud" wrote

You clearly don't know my history elsewhere in usenet! I'm more

or less retired
from trolling, but I successfully ran one troll for over 4

years. It was HUGE.
Then, to end it, I pretended to die, and the members of the

groups affected even
set up a guestbook to profusely eulogize me. Then a while

later, I returned from
the dead!

As a troll, Bobsprit can't shine my shoes.

So you admit to being a bigger asshole than Bob.
What's your point?

How fricking hard is it to lie on the Internet?

Sheeesh, what a pair of losers!

SBV