True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Good grief!

On Wednesday, 17 March 2021 at 13:50:08 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/17/21 10:54 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 07:33:22 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

My filter trash is filling up daily with "Headers from Herring."
Fortunately, I don't see his messages, but I do look in the filter
dumpster once in a while to see who is abusing what little remains of
this newgroup. There must have been more than 20 "entries" from Herring
yesterday. He needs some kaopectate for his posting diarrhea.

It seems more than half the traffic on this group is coming from
NoMan, sometimes answering his own posts. He is another Eternal
September user.

He answers his own posts? He's got Herring down pat!
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Yeah but....does he have a bowl full of turds to do his bidding?