BoatBanter.com

-   -   Good grief! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187353-good-grief.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] March 17th 21 11:33 AM

Good grief!

My filter trash is filling up daily with "Headers from Herring."
Fortunately, I don't see his messages, but I do look in the filter
dumpster once in a while to see who is abusing what little remains of
this newgroup. There must have been more than 20 "entries" from Herring
yesterday. He needs some kaopectate for his posting diarrhea. :)

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

John[_6_] March 17th 21 11:48 AM

Good grief!

Shame your 'filter' can't recognize a spoofer. What a dumb****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[email protected] March 17th 21 02:54 PM

Good grief!

wrote:

My filter trash is filling up daily with "Headers from Herring."
Fortunately, I don't see his messages, but I do look in the filter
dumpster once in a while to see who is abusing what little remains of
this newgroup. There must have been more than 20 "entries" from Herring
yesterday. He needs some kaopectate for his posting diarrhea. :)

It seems more than half the traffic on this group is coming from
NoMan, sometimes answering his own posts. He is another Eternal
September user.

Keyser Söze[_3_] March 17th 21 04:50 PM

Good grief!

wrote:

My filter trash is filling up daily with "Headers from Herring."
Fortunately, I don't see his messages, but I do look in the filter
dumpster once in a while to see who is abusing what little remains of
this newgroup. There must have been more than 20 "entries" from Herring
yesterday. He needs some kaopectate for his posting diarrhea. :)

It seems more than half the traffic on this group is coming from
NoMan, sometimes answering his own posts. He is another Eternal
September user.

He answers his own posts? He's got Herring down pat! :)

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

True North[_2_] March 17th 21 05:33 PM

Good grief!

wrote:

My filter trash is filling up daily with "Headers from Herring."
Fortunately, I don't see his messages, but I do look in the filter
dumpster once in a while to see who is abusing what little remains of
this newgroup. There must have been more than 20 "entries" from Herring
yesterday. He needs some kaopectate for his posting diarrhea. :)

It seems more than half the traffic on this group is coming from
NoMan, sometimes answering his own posts. He is another Eternal
September user.

He answers his own posts? He's got Herring down pat! :)
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Yeah but....does he have a bowl full of turds to do his bidding?

[email protected] March 17th 21 06:29 PM

Good grief!

wrote:

My filter trash is filling up daily with "Headers from Herring."
Fortunately, I don't see his messages, but I do look in the filter
dumpster once in a while to see who is abusing what little remains of
this newgroup. There must have been more than 20 "entries" from Herring
yesterday. He needs some kaopectate for his posting diarrhea. :)

It seems more than half the traffic on this group is coming from
NoMan, sometimes answering his own posts. He is another Eternal
September user.

He answers his own posts? He's got Herring down pat! :)
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Yeah but....does he have a bowl full of turds to do his bidding?

You and harry are the only turds he needs.

justan March 17th 21 10:14 PM

Good grief!

wrote:

My filter trash is filling up daily with "Headers from Herring."
Fortunately, I don't see his messages, but I do look in the filter
dumpster once in a while to see who is abusing what little remains of
this newgroup. There must have been more than 20 "entries" from Herring
yesterday. He needs some kaopectate for his posting diarrhea. :)

Shame your 'filter' can't recognize a spoofer. What a dumb****.

Yeah, a real loser.

--
Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Mr Robot March 17th 21 10:14 PM

Good grief!

wrote:

My filter trash is filling up daily with "Headers from Herring."
Fortunately, I don't see his messages, but I do look in the filter
dumpster once in a while to see who is abusing what little remains of
this newgroup. There must have been more than 20 "entries" from Herring
yesterday. He needs some kaopectate for his posting diarrhea. :)

It seems more than half the traffic on this group is coming from
NoMan, sometimes answering his own posts. He is another Eternal
September user.

He answers his own posts? He's got Herring down pat! :)

I would never pat Herring.

justan March 17th 21 10:15 PM

Good grief!

wrote:

My filter trash is filling up daily with "Headers from Herring."
Fortunately, I don't see his messages, but I do look in the filter
dumpster once in a while to see who is abusing what little remains of
this newgroup. There must have been more than 20 "entries" from Herring
yesterday. He needs some kaopectate for his posting diarrhea. :)

It seems more than half the traffic on this group is coming from
NoMan, sometimes answering his own posts. He is another Eternal
September user.

He answers his own posts? He's got Herring down pat! :)
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Yeah but....does he have a bowl full of turds to do his bidding?

You and harry are the only turds he needs.

That's for sure good buddy!

--
Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Alex[_23_] March 20th 21 12:41 AM

Good grief!

wrote:

My filter trash is filling up daily with "Headers from Herring."
Fortunately, I don't see his messages, but I do look in the filter
dumpster once in a while to see who is abusing what little remains of
this newgroup. There must have been more than 20 "entries" from Herring
yesterday. He needs some kaopectate for his posting diarrhea. :)
It seems more than half the traffic on this group is coming from
NoMan, sometimes answering his own posts. He is another Eternal
September user.

He answers his own posts? He's got Herring down pat! :)
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Yeah but....does he have a bowl full of turds to do his bidding?

Instigating and agitating over, and over, is getting old.Â* Find a new hobby.