BoatBanter.com

-   -   Good grief! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187353-good-grief.html)

[email protected] March 20th 21 02:41 PM

Good grief!

On Friday, March 19, 2021 at 8:41:14 PM UTC-4, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 17 March 2021 at 13:50:08 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/17/21 10:54 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 07:33:22 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

My filter trash is filling up daily with "Headers from Herring."
Fortunately, I don't see his messages, but I do look in the filter
dumpster once in a while to see who is abusing what little remains of
this newgroup. There must have been more than 20 "entries" from Herring
yesterday. He needs some kaopectate for his posting diarrhea. :)
It seems more than half the traffic on this group is coming from
NoMan, sometimes answering his own posts. He is another Eternal
September user.

He answers his own posts? He's got Herring down pat! :)
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Yeah but....does he have a bowl full of turds to do his bidding?

Instigating and agitating over, and over, is getting old. Find a new hobby.

Give him a break.
Don spent his entire adult life cleaning bowls full of turds.
He's consumed by the images of them in his mind.

True North[_2_] March 20th 21 04:41 PM

Good grief!

wrote:

[...]

Isn't that sweet!
If only y'all would come to the assistance of the Palm Sisters as quickly as y'all do for The John and your fellow turds.

John[_6_] March 20th 21 04:57 PM

Good grief!

wrote:

[...]

He was coming to *your* assistance, dummy!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

justan March 20th 21 06:05 PM

Good grief!

wrote:

My filter trash is filling up daily with "Headers from Herring."
Fortunately, I don't see his messages, but I do look in the filter
dumpster once in a while to see who is abusing what little remains of
this newgroup. There must have been more than 20 "entries" from Herring
yesterday. He needs some kaopectate for his posting diarrhea. :)
It seems more than half the traffic on this group is coming from
NoMan, sometimes answering his own posts. He is another Eternal
September user.

He answers his own posts? He's got Herring down pat! :)
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Yeah but....does he have a bowl full of turds to do his bidding?

Instigating and agitating over, and over, is getting old.* Find a new hobby.

Nothing wrong with a bowl of turds!

--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----