Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old October 15th 20, 05:28 PM posted to rec.boats
B B is offline
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Sep 2018
Posts: 67
Default Keep Up The Delaying Tactics Harry

Harry, you are doing a good job of delaying the inevitable, getting
another lein against your deadbeat self.

Now that you have been served and your trial is tenatively set for
3/2/2021 what are you going to do to get it pushed out further?

  #2   Report Post  
Old October 15th 20, 05:50 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2020
Posts: 53
Default Keep Up The Delaying Tactics Harry

On 10/15/20 12:28 PM, B wrote:
Harry, you are doing a good job of delaying the inevitable, getting
another lein against your deadbeat self.

Now that you have been served and your trial is tenatively set for
3/2/2021 what are you going to do to get it pushed out further?


I gotta know. Where is this information coming from?
  #4   Report Post  
Old October 16th 20, 02:46 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2020
Posts: 17
Default Keep Up The Delaying Tactics Harry

On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 9:35:37 AM UTC-4, B wrote:
In article , says...

On 10/15/20 12:28 PM, B wrote:
Harry, you are doing a good job of delaying the inevitable, getting
another lein against your deadbeat self.

Now that you have been served and your trial is tenatively set for
3/2/2021 what are you going to do to get it pushed out further?


I gotta know. Where is this information coming from?

"Maryland Judiciary Case Search"


http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/
  #5   Report Post  
Old October 16th 20, 04:03 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2020
Posts: 53
Default Keep Up The Delaying Tactics Harry

Thanks. Where did you find the information that MS Grear signed for the
summons?

On 10/16/20 9:35 AM, B wrote:
In article , says...

On 10/15/20 12:28 PM, B wrote:
Harry, you are doing a good job of delaying the inevitable, getting
another lein against your deadbeat self.

Now that you have been served and your trial is tenatively set for
3/2/2021 what are you going to do to get it pushed out further?


I gotta know. Where is this information coming from?


"Maryland Judiciary Case Search"



  #6   Report Post  
Old October 16th 20, 04:12 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2020
Posts: 53
Default Keep Up The Delaying Tactics Harry

On 10/16/20 9:46 AM, wrote:
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 9:35:37 AM UTC-4, B wrote:
In article , says...

On 10/15/20 12:28 PM, B wrote:
Harry, you are doing a good job of delaying the inevitable, getting
another lein against your deadbeat self.

Now that you have been served and your trial is tenatively set for
3/2/2021 what are you going to do to get it pushed out further?

I gotta know. Where is this information coming from?

"Maryland Judiciary Case Search"


http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/


Thanks.
I'm surprised to see he only had one each federal and state tax lien.
It looks like he tried to wiggle out of the small claims suit but the
finance company refiled the complaint. Fat Harry sure is difficult to
recover money from. If he applied his cleverness to making an honest
living, he probably wouldn't be in the poor house now.
  #8   Report Post  
Old October 19th 20, 08:20 AM posted to rec.boats
Tim Tim is offline
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Nov 2006
Posts: 19,054
Default Keep Up The Delaying Tactics Harry

On Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 11:28:55 AM UTC-5, B wrote:
Harry, you are doing a good job of delaying the inevitable, getting
another lein against your deadbeat self.

Now that you have been served and your trial is tenatively set for
3/2/2021 what are you going to do to get it pushed out further?


Maybe he's hopeful on Biden winning and possibly granting him a presidential pardon.
  #9   Report Post  
Old October 19th 20, 05:43 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,777
Default Keep Up The Delaying Tactics Harry

Tim wrote:
On Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 11:28:55 AM UTC-5, B wrote:
Harry, you are doing a good job of delaying the inevitable, getting
another lein against your deadbeat self.

Now that you have been served and your trial is tenatively set for
3/2/2021 what are you going to do to get it pushed out further?


Maybe he's hopeful on Biden winning and possibly granting him a presidential pardon.


https://youtu.be/P36x8rTb3jI


  #10   Report Post  
Old October 19th 20, 10:37 PM posted to rec.boats
Tim Tim is offline
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Nov 2006
Posts: 19,054
Default Keep Up The Delaying Tactics Harry

On Monday, October 19, 2020 at 11:43:55 AM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 11:28:55 AM UTC-5, B wrote:
Harry, you are doing a good job of delaying the inevitable, getting
another lein against your deadbeat self.

Now that you have been served and your trial is tenatively set for
3/2/2021 what are you going to do to get it pushed out further?


Maybe he's hopeful on Biden winning and possibly granting him a presidential pardon.

https://youtu.be/P36x8rTb3jI


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUPTl4B02tI
some follow up from Peggy


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Scare Tactics? Nah... J Herring General 6 March 1st 13 01:58 PM
US delaying needed supplies? Don White General 51 January 24th 10 03:25 AM
ACORN Tactics Jim General 23 October 8th 09 09:30 PM
Racing tactics with GPS - help please. Amanda General 8 June 18th 04 03:48 AM
OT GOP Smear tactics Jim General 17 February 13th 04 04:32 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2020 BoatBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Boats"

 

Copyright © 2017