BoatBanter.com

-   -   Keep Up The Delaying Tactics Harry (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186263-keep-up-delaying-tactics-harry.html)

B October 15th 20 05:28 PM

Keep Up The Delaying Tactics Harry

Harry, you are doing a good job of delaying the inevitable, getting
another lein against your deadbeat self.

Now that you have been served and your trial is tenatively set for
3/2/2021 what are you going to do to get it pushed out further?

Justan O. October 15th 20 05:50 PM

On 10/15/20 12:28 PM, B wrote:
Harry, you are doing a good job of delaying the inevitable, getting
another lein against your deadbeat self.

Now that you have been served and your trial is tenatively set for
3/2/2021 what are you going to do to get it pushed out further?

I gotta know. Where is this information coming from?

B October 16th 20 02:35 PM

Keep Up The Delaying Tactics Harry

In article , says...

On 10/15/20 12:28 PM, B wrote:
Harry, you are doing a good job of delaying the inevitable, getting
another lein against your deadbeat self.

Now that you have been served and your trial is tenatively set for
3/2/2021 what are you going to do to get it pushed out further?

I gotta know. Where is this information coming from?

"Maryland Judiciary Case Search"

[email protected] October 16th 20 02:46 PM

Keep Up The Delaying Tactics Harry

On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 9:35:37 AM UTC-4, B wrote:
In article , says...

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/

Justan O. October 16th 20 04:03 PM

Keep Up The Delaying Tactics Harry

Thanks. Where did you find the information that MS Grear signed for the
summons?

On 10/16/20 9:35 AM, B wrote:
In article , says...

Justan O. October 16th 20 04:12 PM

On 10/15/20 12:28 PM, B wrote:
Harry, you are doing a good job of delaying the inevitable, getting
another lein against your deadbeat self.

Now that you have been served and your trial is tenatively set for
3/2/2021 what are you going to do to get it pushed out further?

I gotta know. Where is this information coming from?

"Maryland Judiciary Case Search"

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/

Thanks.
I'm surprised to see he only had one each federal and state tax lien.
It looks like he tried to wiggle out of the small claims suit but the
finance company refiled the complaint. Fat Harry sure is difficult to
recover money from. If he applied his cleverness to making an honest
living, he probably wouldn't be in the poor house now.

B October 17th 20 03:26 PM

On 10/15/20 12:28 PM, B wrote:
Harry, you are doing a good job of delaying the inevitable, getting
another lein against your deadbeat self.

Now that you have been served and your trial is tenatively set for
3/2/2021 what are you going to do to get it pushed out further?

I gotta know. Where is this information coming from?
"Maryland Judiciary Case Search"

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/

Thanks.
I'm surprised to see he only had one each federal and state tax lien.
It looks like he tried to wiggle out of the small claims suit but the
finance company refiled the complaint. Fat Harry sure is difficult to
recover money from. If he applied his cleverness to making an honest
living, he probably wouldn't be in the poor house now.

Go look again and search for circuit court liens. There is another case
where Harry lost to the federall government. If you search in the
counties areound Jacksonville, FL you will find a path of scorched earth
with Harry's name attached to it.

Tim October 19th 20 08:20 AM

On Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 11:28:55 AM UTC-5, B wrote:
Harry, you are doing a good job of delaying the inevitable, getting
another lein against your deadbeat self.

Now that you have been served and your trial is tenatively set for
3/2/2021 what are you going to do to get it pushed out further?

Maybe he's hopeful on Biden winning and possibly granting him a presidential pardon.

Bill[_12_] October 19th 20 05:43 PM

https://youtu.be/P36x8rTb3jI

Tim October 19th 20 10:37 PM

On Monday, October 19, 2020 at 11:43:55 AM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 11:28:55 AM UTC-5, B wrote:
Harry, you are doing a good job of delaying the inevitable, getting
another lein against your deadbeat self.

Now that you have been served and your trial is tenatively set for
3/2/2021 what are you going to do to get it pushed out further?

Maybe he's hopeful on Biden winning and possibly granting him a presidential pardon.

https://youtu.be/P36x8rTb3jI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUPTl4B02tI
some follow up from Peggy