Default Bayliner: Bad wrap or bad boats?

The only reason they are able to sell them so cheap is because the company that makes bayliner also manufactures sea ray lowe and a bunch of other brands including manufacturing mercury motors so they absolutely can afford to lose money or break even on bayliner in order to get people out on the water thats why they are so affordable but they are deffinently not bad boats
Tim Tim is offline

I think they’ve done quite a bit to improve the build quality in recent years.

7:31
The only reason they are able to sell them so cheap is because the company that makes bayliner also manufactures sea ray lowe and a bunch of other brands including manufacturing mercury motors so they absolutely can afford to lose money or break even on bayliner in order to get people out on the water thats why they are so affordable but they are deffinently not bad boats

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 08:21:05 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

I think they’ve done quite a bit to improve the build quality in recent years.

7:31
The only reason they are able to sell them so cheap is because the company that makes bayliner also manufactures sea ray lowe and a bunch of other brands including manufacturing mercury motors so they absolutely can afford to lose money or break even on bayliner in order to get people out on the water thats why they are so affordable but they are deffinently not bad boats

===

Just when I was hoping to never see another Bayliner thread here. :-)
At least it's about boating.

My neighbor across the canal has a 20 something CC with twin outboards
on it. He's had it for a while and seems happy with it. Would I want
to take it 50 miles out in the Gulf of Mexico? Heck no, that's not
what it's designed and built for. We have a lot of inshore water here
however and it seems fine for that.

https://www.avg.com

Bayliner vs Other boats [email protected] General 9 October 10th 06 04:00 AM
Bayliner boats John Brown General 3 September 12th 05 01:51 PM
bayliner boats RDennis205 Boat Building 9 September 15th 04 06:33 AM
bayliner boats RDennis205 Cruising 2 September 6th 04 03:39 PM
Bayliner Boats - Are they any good Glenn Boyd UK Power Boats 13 October 5th 03 10:40 AM