Default New Personal Best

Yesterday I shot an 83 playing Forest Greens golf course, which is my new
personal best. That's worthy of shouting about!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 12:49:58 -0400, John wrote:

Yesterday I shot an 83 playing Forest Greens golf course, which is my new
personal best. That's worthy of shouting about!

Good deal.
That would be the front nine for me if you counted all the penalty
strokes I should be getting.
How many strokes is teeing one up in a fairway bunker and hitting it
with a driver anyway? I suppose it is a lot. ;-)

At this rate, in a few years you will be shooting your age.

On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 12:49:58 -0400, John wrote:

Yesterday I shot an 83 playing Forest Greens golf course, which is my new
personal best. That's worthy of shouting about!
--

===

Nice Game. Golfing skill has always eluded me. One summer I actually
took lessons a couple of times a week. I could actually hit the ball
as long as the pro was talkking me through the swing but not on my
own. Frustrating game. I was a decent pocket billiards (pool) player
at one time but that's apparently a different skill set.

https://www.avg.com

Personal Best! John H.[_5_] General 12 December 12th 15 02:55 PM
New Personal Best.... John H[_2_] General 10 August 4th 10 01:30 AM
Something About Personal GPS Tracking jennyjenny General 0 November 8th 07 11:04 AM
Personal Ad Bobsprit ASA 4 August 19th 03 03:28 AM