Its Me Its Me is offline

Default New Personal Best

On Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 11:12:49 AM UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 21:23:50 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 12:49:58 -0400, John wrote:

Yesterday I shot an 83 playing Forest Greens golf course, which is my new
personal best. That's worthy of shouting about!
--

===

Nice Game. Golfing skill has always eluded me. One summer I actually
took lessons a couple of times a week. I could actually hit the ball
as long as the pro was talkking me through the swing but not on my
own. Frustrating game. I was a decent pocket billiards (pool) player
at one time but that's apparently a different skill set.

Very similar skill set - I bank balls off trees a lot!

We always called that the "membership kick".