Default Personal Best!

Yippee. Shot an 81 today. Best yet. In a good mood. Going to see the Trans Siberian
Orchestra tonight with daughters and SILs. Should be a great show. Usually is.

For a taste:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef_=pd_va_rv_1

--

Ban idiots, not guns!

John H. wrote:
Yippee. Shot an 81 today. Best yet. In a good mood. Going to see the Trans Siberian
Orchestra tonight with daughters and SILs. Should be a great show. Usually is.

For a taste:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef_=pd_va_rv_1

--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Nice, John!

Wizards in Winter is great. I loved that show - it was an amazing
production!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFLOh44P5z0

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 12:22:14 -0500, John H.
wrote:

Yippee. Shot an 81 today. Best yet. In a good mood. Going to see the Trans Siberian
Orchestra tonight with daughters and SILs. Should be a great show. Usually is.

For a taste:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef_=pd_va_rv_1

Respectable ball striking sir!

wrote:

Yippee. Shot an 81 today. Best yet. In a good mood. Going to see the Trans Siberian
Orchestra tonight with daughters and SILs. Should be a great show. Usually is.

For a taste:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef_=pd_va_rv_1

Respectable ball striking sir!

Very respectable, congratulations.
Tim Tim is offline

On Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 11:22:12 AM UTC-6, John H. wrote:
Yippee. Shot an 81 today. Best yet. In a good mood. Going to see the Trans Siberian
Orchestra tonight with daughters and SILs. Should be a great show. Usually is.

For a taste:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef_=pd_va_rv_1

--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Glad the game was good, and hope the concert was as well!

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 20:14:45 -0500, Alex wrote:

John H. wrote:
Yippee. Shot an 81 today. Best yet. In a good mood. Going to see the Trans Siberian
Orchestra tonight with daughters and SILs. Should be a great show. Usually is.

For a taste:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef_=pd_va_rv_1

--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Nice, John!

Wizards in Winter is great. I loved that show - it was an amazing
production!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFLOh44P5z0

They did it last night as a start to the second half of the show. The light show was
unbelievable.

Most of the show was fantastic. They got off the Christmas theme at the end and
played stuff from their new album. I won't be buying the new album. I'm glad they did
that though. Gave us all a chance to get the jump on the crowd headed for the Metro
station.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

wrote:

Yippee. Shot an 81 today. Best yet. In a good mood. Going to see the Trans Siberian
Orchestra tonight with daughters and SILs. Should be a great show. Usually is.

For a taste:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef_=pd_va_rv_1

Respectable ball striking sir!

Very respectable, congratulations.

Thanks to you and Greg!
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 03:50:12 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 11:22:12 AM UTC-6, John H. wrote:
Yippee. Shot an 81 today. Best yet. In a good mood. Going to see the Trans Siberian
Orchestra tonight with daughters and SILs. Should be a great show. Usually is.

For a taste:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef_=pd_va_rv_1

--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Glad the game was good, and hope the concert was as well!

Both were super!
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

John H. wrote:
[...]

They played the San Jose SAP last week. Wants to go, but prior commitments
on Thursday evening.

John H. wrote:
[...]

The only thing I didn't like - and this was four years ago - was all of
the narration. It was mostly nonsense. The rest was similar to Cirque
Du Soleil with cast members running all over the venue while they still
played their instruments. The lasers and pyrotechnics were amazing for
an indoor venue.

New Personal Best.... John H[_2_] General 10 August 4th 10 01:30 AM
Personal Attacks NE Sailboat Cruising 10 July 17th 07 06:06 PM
Personal Ad Bobsprit ASA 4 August 19th 03 03:28 AM