Default New Personal Best....

....at golf, that it. Spent the past week in NC with my brother. Played 18 holes
every day and had a super time.

Shot an 81 on Monday, which was a new personal best. But, things went downhill
from there. By Friday, I shot a 99 playing the championship course at
Tanglewood. I'm surprised the folks at the Outer Banks aren't bitching about the
amount of sand used a Tanglewood. Hell, I was in 9 bunkers. Miserable.

Great time though. Got back to some 500 + posts, not counting Harry, Nincdepoop,
Donnie, and a few other winners.
--

John H
Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 31, 4:36*pm, John H wrote:
...at golf, that it. Spent the past week in NC with my brother. Played 18 holes
every day and had a super time.

Shot an 81 on Monday, which was a new personal best. But, things went downhill
from there. By Friday, I shot a 99 playing the championship course at
Tanglewood. I'm surprised the folks at the Outer Banks aren't bitching about the
amount of sand used a Tanglewood. Hell, I was in 9 bunkers. Miserable.

Great time though. Got back to some 500 + posts, not counting Harry, Nincdepoop,
Donnie, and a few other winners.
--

John H

Great going, John. I'm glad you had a good time and got a great score
golfing. I'm glad you can play golf, somebody needs to because I sure
can't.

John H wrote:
....at golf, that it. Spent the past week in NC with my brother. Played 18 holes
every day and had a super time.

Shot an 81 on Monday, which was a new personal best. But, things went downhill
from there. By Friday, I shot a 99 playing the championship course at
Tanglewood. I'm surprised the folks at the Outer Banks aren't bitching about the
amount of sand used a Tanglewood. Hell, I was in 9 bunkers. Miserable.

Great time though. Got back to some 500 + posts, not counting Harry, Nincdepoop,
Donnie, and a few other winners.

81? Outstanding! I don't play much but I've only broken 100 a few
times. WAFA did it the first time out and he's my hero!
jps jps is offline

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 19:59:57 -0400, Larry wrote:

John H wrote:
....at golf, that it. Spent the past week in NC with my brother. Played 18 holes
every day and had a super time.

Shot an 81 on Monday, which was a new personal best. But, things went downhill
from there. By Friday, I shot a 99 playing the championship course at
Tanglewood. I'm surprised the folks at the Outer Banks aren't bitching about the
amount of sand used a Tanglewood. Hell, I was in 9 bunkers. Miserable.

Great time though. Got back to some 500 + posts, not counting Harry, Nincdepoop,
Donnie, and a few other winners.

81? Outstanding! I don't play much but I've only broken 100 a few
times. WAFA did it the first time out and he's my hero!

That was the front 9 or it was an executive course designed for the
ladies.

John H wrote:
....at golf, that it. Spent the past week in NC with my brother. Played 18 holes
every day and had a super time.

Shot an 81 on Monday, which was a new personal best. But, things went downhill
from there. By Friday, I shot a 99 playing the championship course at
Tanglewood. I'm surprised the folks at the Outer Banks aren't bitching about the
amount of sand used a Tanglewood. Hell, I was in 9 bunkers. Miserable.

Great time though. Got back to some 500 + posts, not counting Harry, Nincdepoop,
Donnie, and a few other winners.

81? Outstanding! I don't play much but I've only broken 100 a few
times. WAFA did it the first time out and he's my hero!

I think you meant WAFL, but I'm not sure.

I believe he said he shot in the low 70's first time out. Must have been a
nine-hole miniature golf course, 'cause I know he would lie about it.
--

John H

John H wrote:
....at golf, that it. Spent the past week in NC with my brother. Played 18 holes
every day and had a super time.

Shot an 81 on Monday, which was a new personal best. But, things went downhill
from there. By Friday, I shot a 99 playing the championship course at
Tanglewood. I'm surprised the folks at the Outer Banks aren't bitching about the
amount of sand used a Tanglewood. Hell, I was in 9 bunkers. Miserable.

Great time though. Got back to some 500 + posts, not counting Harry, Nincdepoop,
Donnie, and a few other winners.

81? Outstanding! I don't play much but I've only broken 100 a few
times. WAFA did it the first time out and he's my hero!

I think you meant WAFL, but I'm not sure.

I believe he said he shot in the low 70's first time out. Must have been a
nine-hole miniature golf course, 'cause I know he would lie about it.

Whoops!

Change 'would lie' to 'wouldn't lie'.

Damn, can't believe I said that.
--

John H

Personal Attacks NE Sailboat Cruising 10 July 17th 07 06:06 PM
Personal Hovercraft StF General 0 April 1st 06 04:06 PM
Personal Ad Bobsprit ASA 4 August 19th 03 03:28 AM