Default Too close?

(CNN) A member of the US Navy who serves as one of Donald Trump's
personal valets has tested positive for coronavirus, CNN learned
Thursday, raising concerns about the President's possible exposure to
the virus.

The valets are members of an elite military unit dedicated to the White
House and often work very close to the President and first family. Trump
was upset when he was informed Wednesday that the valet had tested
positive, a source told CNN, and the President was subsequently tested
again by the White House physician.

Well, I hope the valet recovers quickly...and I'll leave unsaid the rest
of my hope.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

On Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 12:43:20 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
(CNN) A member of the US Navy who serves as one of Donald Trump's
personal valets has tested positive for coronavirus, CNN learned
Thursday, raising concerns about the President's possible exposure to
the virus.

Well, I hope the valet recovers quickly...and I'll leave unsaid the rest
of my hope.

That you hope to find the money to pay off your debt to Mariner Finance and the rest of your debts and unpaid taxes?

On Thu, 7 May 2020 10:12:05 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

On Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 12:43:20 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
(CNN) A member of the US Navy who serves as one of Donald Trump's
personal valets has tested positive for coronavirus, CNN learned
Thursday, raising concerns about the President's possible exposure to
the virus.

Well, I hope the valet recovers quickly...and I'll leave unsaid the rest
of my hope.

That you hope to find the money to pay off your debt to Mariner Finance and the rest of your debts and unpaid taxes?

===

The only way to do that would be to scam someone else.

I notice we haven't heard much about Hilton Head recently. I'm sure
the residents and local businesses are all breathing easier.

https://www.avg.com

wrote:

On Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 12:43:20 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
(CNN) A member of the US Navy who serves as one of Donald Trump's
personal valets has tested positive for coronavirus, CNN learned
Thursday, raising concerns about the President's possible exposure to
the virus.

Well, I hope the valet recovers quickly...and I'll leave unsaid the rest
of my hope.

That you hope to find the money to pay off your debt to Mariner Finance and the rest of your debts and unpaid taxes?

===

The only way to do that would be to scam someone else.

I notice we haven't heard much about Hilton Head recently. I'm sure
the residents and local businesses are all breathing easier.

That seemed to happen about the time reality sank in that he'd be living 45+ minutes off the island, somewhere out in Bluffton or beyond.

HH is priced to keep the riff-raff out.

On Thu, 7 May 2020 12:43:18 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

(CNN) A member of the US Navy who serves as one of Donald Trump's
personal valets has tested positive for coronavirus, CNN learned
Thursday, raising concerns about the President's possible exposure to
the virus.

The valets are members of an elite military unit dedicated to the White
House and often work very close to the President and first family. Trump
was upset when he was informed Wednesday that the valet had tested
positive, a source told CNN, and the President was subsequently tested
again by the White House physician.

Well, I hope the valet recovers quickly...and I'll leave unsaid the rest
of my hope.

And you don't think you're sick?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!