Eisboch

Default Virginia Gov Race close, close, close

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Whew! There's only a few thousand votes separating Kilgore and Kaine, with
about 40% of the ballots counted.

Who's Kilgore and Kaine?

Sounds like a couple of World Wrestling Federation celebrities.

Eisboch

John H.

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 20:29:15 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Whew! There's only a few thousand votes separating Kilgore and Kaine, with
about 40% of the ballots counted.

Who's Kilgore and Kaine?

Sounds like a couple of World Wrestling Federation celebrities.

Eisboch

Looks like Kaine is winning. Kilgore ran a stupid campaign, emphasizing Kaine's
stance on the death penalty, as though that was the number one problem facing
Virginia. For most folks, the death penalty issue was at the bottom of the list
of concerns.

Kilgore deserved the loss, although I'm sure we'll see a flood of illegal
immigrants to Virginia now.

--
John H.

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes