Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Too close?

(CNN) A member of the US Navy who serves as one of Donald Trump's
personal valets has tested positive for coronavirus, CNN learned
Thursday, raising concerns about the President's possible exposure to
the virus.

The valets are members of an elite military unit dedicated to the White
House and often work very close to the President and first family. Trump
was upset when he was informed Wednesday that the valet had tested
positive, a source told CNN, and the President was subsequently tested
again by the White House physician.

Well, I hope the valet recovers quickly...and I'll leave unsaid the rest
of my hope.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes