[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Too close?

On Thu, 7 May 2020 10:12:05 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

On Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 12:43:20 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
(CNN) A member of the US Navy who serves as one of Donald Trump's
personal valets has tested positive for coronavirus, CNN learned
Thursday, raising concerns about the President's possible exposure to
the virus.

Well, I hope the valet recovers quickly...and I'll leave unsaid the rest
of my hope.

That you hope to find the money to pay off your debt to Mariner Finance and the rest of your debts and unpaid taxes?

===

The only way to do that would be to scam someone else.

I notice we haven't heard much about Hilton Head recently. I'm sure
the residents and local businesses are all breathing easier.

https://www.avg.com