Tim Tim is offline

Default Looks like Schumer is getting desperate

https://www.wsj.com/articles/schumer...rt-11583368483

Or trying to prove he's a tough guy.

He's still a loser...

On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 21:53:08 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/schumer...rt-11583368483

Or trying to prove he's a tough guy.

He's still a loser...

I am not quite sure what the senator thinks he can do to a supreme
court justice but I think he better review Marbury v Madison. He might
have problems with legislation that might have slipped by before.

wrote:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/schumer...rt-11583368483

Or trying to prove he's a tough guy.

He's still a loser...

I am not quite sure what the senator thinks he can do to a supreme
court justice but I think he better review Marbury v Madison. He might
have problems with legislation that might have slipped by before.

He could convince Pelosi to impeach him. Knowing Pelosi, it wouldn't take much.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Tim Wrote in message:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/schumer...-11583368483Or trying to prove he's a tough guy. He's still a loser...

Poor little Chuckie. I'll betcha he was the spoiled brat in the
grocery store who's mama coddled him to the point he turned into
a whiny bitch every time she'd tell him to "put that back on the
shelf dear Chucky". What a crazy bunch of fools these Democrat
leaders are. They need to chill out and relax like, the nearly
octogenarian,thieven Joe.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

NOAA getting desperate? Short Wave Sportfishing General 35 August 3rd 07 09:00 PM
Desperate Troll Roger Long Cruising 7 March 4th 06 03:37 AM
BB's desperate attempt for respect Joe ASA 23 March 30th 05 04:50 AM
Desperate Times Joe ASA 23 September 22nd 04 05:12 PM
OT - Liberals are getting desperate to get votes Dan J. S. General 6 August 21st 04 01:17 AM