BoatBanter.com

-   -   Looks like Schumer is getting desperate (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/184705-looks-like-schumer-getting-desperate.html)

Tim March 5th 20 05:53 AM

Looks like Schumer is getting desperate

https://www.wsj.com/articles/schumer...rt-11583368483

Or trying to prove he's a tough guy.

He's still a loser...

[email protected] March 5th 20 06:04 AM

Looks like Schumer is getting desperate

On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 21:53:08 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/schumer...rt-11583368483

Or trying to prove he's a tough guy.

He's still a loser...

I am not quite sure what the senator thinks he can do to a supreme
court justice but I think he better review Marbury v Madison. He might
have problems with legislation that might have slipped by before.

Adorable Deplorable March 5th 20 12:24 PM

wrote:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/schumer...rt-11583368483

Or trying to prove he's a tough guy.

He's still a loser...

I am not quite sure what the senator thinks he can do to a supreme
court justice but I think he better review Marbury v Madison. He might
have problems with legislation that might have slipped by before.

He could convince Pelosi to impeach him. Knowing Pelosi, it wouldn't take much.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Justan Ohlphart[_3_] March 5th 20 12:47 PM

Looks like Schumer is getting desperate

Tim Wrote in message:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/schumer...-11583368483Or trying to prove he's a tough guy. He's still a loser...

Poor little Chuckie. I'll betcha he was the spoiled brat in the
grocery store who's mama coddled him to the point he turned into
a whiny bitch every time she'd tell him to "put that back on the
shelf dear Chucky". What a crazy bunch of fools these Democrat
leaders are. They need to chill out and relax like, the nearly
octogenarian,thieven Joe.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----