Dan J. S.

Default OT - Liberals are getting desperate to get votes

http://www.fthevote.com/about.php

I guess now they are trading sex for votes against Bush!!

Gould 0738

I guess now they are trading sex for votes against Bush!!

Spend a lot of time cruising porn sites, do you?

I guess the problem with liberals is that they have low expectations. These
gals think they can have some effect screwing people one at a time........(or
that's the spin, sort of like "virgin's night" at the strip joint- it's a
con).....

If these gals were conservative Republicans, they would aspire to screw
everybody in the entire country at once.

Speaking of screwing the country:

George bought some new cowboy boots, and proudly wore them into the bedroom to
show them to Laura.

"Do you see anything different about me, Laura?" asked George.

Laura looked at George for a second, and then said, "No, I'm sorry, is there
supposed to be something different?"

George was miffed. He ducked into the adjoining bathroom, and reemerged moments
later absolutely stark naked except for his boots.

"Now, do you notice anything different?"

"No, George, it's limp and flacid today, just as it was yesterday, and the day
before, and the day before that, and the day before that. No, it's just hanging
down like it always does.

"Laura!" insisted George, "It's only hanging
down right now because it's looking at my shiny new boots!"

"Oh," said Laura. "Maybe next time you should buy a hat instead."

Dan J.S.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.244f6db051b8adefd8d0504b025dacec@109 3009867.nulluser.com...
Dan J. S. wrote:

http://www.fthevote.com/about.php

I guess now they are trading sex for votes against Bush!!

Well, Dan, put a bag over your head, bring a lot of money, and perhaps
you, too, can get lucky.

Why do I need a bag over my head?

Bert Robbins

Dan J. S. wrote:

http://www.fthevote.com/about.php

I guess now they are trading sex for votes against Bush!!

Well, Dan, put a bag over your head, bring a lot of money, and perhaps
you, too, can get lucky.

Why do I need a bag over my head?

So Harry can do things to you without you seeing him.

Harry Krause

Bert Robbins wrote:

So, Bert, did I miss your response to my question that was response to
your boast that you made a lot more money than I did?

I don't really care, but I was wondering how you came to your
conclusion...too much ECT, perhaps?

Oh...and if you are so wealthy, why do you live in an enclave of liberals?

--
Save America - Defeat Bush!
Bert Robbins

Bert Robbins wrote:

So, Bert, did I miss your response to my question that was response to
your boast that you made a lot more money than I did?

I might not have seen your question, could you repeat it?

I don't really care, but I was wondering how you came to your
conclusion...too much ECT, perhaps?

I am a Republican!

Oh...and if you are so wealthy, why do you live in an enclave of liberals?

Actually I live in a Republican enclave. The Maryland Legislature decided
that if they couldn't beat Connie Morella they would change here district so
that it was predominately Democratic. I ended up in Alber Wynn's district.
Albert sure does know how to show up get his face seen at any and all public
events.