Joe

Default Desperate Times

Have you seen Kerry lately?
Sheeze..... he's acting and sounding like Michael Moore.... more every
day.

Making up fake military documents ect..

I think the smart Democrats are excusing themselfs politely, and
leaving the party.

If he this desperate with so little pressure ...just think how he
would cave in if America is attacked again.

Wow,,, I hope he dosen't have a breakdown before the election.

Joe
Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Joe wrote:
Have you seen Kerry lately?
Sheeze..... he's acting and sounding like Michael Moore.... more every
day.

Making up fake military documents ect..

I think the smart Democrats are excusing themselfs politely, and
leaving the party.

If he this desperate with so little pressure ...just think how he
would cave in if America is attacked again.

Wow,,, I hope he dosen't have a breakdown before the election.

You're the one sounding desperate... are you worried that Kerry is
going to rebound in the polls and throw out that bum in the White
House, home of the Flip Flopper in Chief.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Vito

"Joe" wrote

I think the smart Democrats are excusing themselfs .....

There are NO smart Democrats. If there were, they'd knock off the anti-gun
retoric. Jeeze, even Carvel (sp?) knows that every time a Democrat says
"gun" he looses 1000 votes.

felton

On 16 Sep 2004 09:44:05 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 03:28:29 -0400, "Philip Carroll"
said:

I dunno, I think the Bush camp might have planted those so called fake
documents .

Ah, part of the vast right wing conspiracy, eh?

If so, CBS must be in a most uncomfortable position in refusing to identify
its source.

It is an interesting situation. On the one hand, no one disputes the
information contained in the memos, all the while focusing on the
authenticity and the source. The only reason I wonder about the
source is because I believe that Bush's files have been thoroughly
scrubbed, well before now, and that the Bush group is carefully
guarding what is allowed to be released. This could be a Karl Rove
move, as he has been known to bug his own office the day before a
debate in a Texas governor's race where he was working the campaign
for the republican candidate. He calls the media and says "look what
the democrats have done."

As far as identifying sources, I am still patiently waiting to hear
the source of the leak of the CIA agent to Bob Novak. One interesting
bit of trivia. During 1980, Karl Rove was fired for leaking
information to a journalist while working on the Reagan/Bush campaign.
The journalist? Bob Novak.

Interesting times

felton

On 16 Sep 2004 11:12:05 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:57:29 GMT, felton said:

On the one hand, no one disputes the
information contained in the memos, all the while focusing on the
authenticity and the source.

That's a very carefully crafted argument that CBS and the Dems are making.
The question is just what the "information contained in the memos" is. If
the information is that Killian thought somebody was pulling strings, that
information is impossible to dispute, since it deals with what was in a dead
man's head, and nobody knows. If the "information contained in the memos" is
that somebody was pulling strings, that information has been disputed
frequently (though also in carefully crafted language by the
Republicans--"no one in the family.....").

You might have found it interesting to watch 60 Minutes last night
(Wed), when the secretary of Col Killian was interviewed. She did say
that Killian kept a "cover your back" file regarding Bush. She
recalled Lt Bush as a very nice young man with an attitude that the
rules didn't apply to him. It was her belief that all the information
in the memos was accurate, but she questioned their authenticity and
didn't know their source. General Bobby Hughes, the Commanding
Officer at the time, also confirms the substance of the memos, but
also doubt their authenticity. Very interesting and mysterious

This isn't to say I think no one pulled strings. I suspect someone did. But
one has to look at arguments one way or the other with a careful view to the
games people play with words.

That said, the only part of the story that isn't old news is the documents
themselves, and I think it's appropriate to focus on whether they are
evidence of someone's tampering inappropriately with the electoral process,
whoever that someone may be.

I agree with your last conclusion. If I were a betting man, I would
say that, as in the case of the Swift Boat group, all roads lead to
Rove.

Joe

"Philip Carroll" wrote in message ...

I dunno, I think the Bush camp might have planted those so called fake
documents.

FOOL! Or typical liberal responce number 57.

I thought only M. Moore was low enough to use dead people for gain.
Guess not huh?

Did ya see the latest Swiftboat ad?

Kerry Quote:

"I gave back ahhhh..6.........7.......8...9."

While talking to a reporter on all the medals he received in Vietnam.

Here they are folks:
http://indi.blogs.com/indica/KerryMedals.png

I only see 5

Ohhhhhhh what a tangled web he wove.

Joe

Joe wrote:
Have you seen Kerry lately?
Sheeze..... he's acting and sounding like Michael Moore.... more every
day.

Making up fake military documents ect..

I think the smart Democrats are excusing themselfs politely, and
leaving the party.

If he this desperate with so little pressure ...just think how he
would cave in if America is attacked again.

Wow,,, I hope he dosen't have a breakdown before the election.

You're the one sounding desperate... are you worried that Kerry is
going to rebound in the polls and throw out that bum in the White
House, home of the Flip Flopper in Chief.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

said:

I dunno, I think the Bush camp might have planted those so called fake
documents .

Ah, part of the vast right wing conspiracy, eh?

If so, CBS must be in a most uncomfortable position in refusing to identify
its source.

If the documents are fake, that should be exposed and the perp
prosecuted. If they're true, Bush should resign.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Joe wrote:

Ohhhhhhh what a tangled web he wove.

Joe

Despite your relatively low intelligence, you almost got it
right. It's what a tangled web Rove weaves.
--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Great article in the LA Times Jason General 0 August 24th 04 06:28 PM
OT--More NY Times bias NOYB General 68 July 26th 04 02:32 PM
OT - Where is the lie? (especially for jcs) jps General 33 July 28th 03 12:56 AM