Joe

"Philip Carroll" wrote in message ...

I dunno, I think the Bush camp might have planted those so called fake
documents.

FOOL! Or typical liberal responce number 57.

I thought only M. Moore was low enough to use dead people for gain.
Guess not huh?

Did ya see the latest Swiftboat ad?

Kerry Quote:

"I gave back ahhhh..6.........7.......8...9."

While talking to a reporter on all the medals he received in Vietnam.

Here they are folks:
http://indi.blogs.com/indica/KerryMedals.png

I only see 5

Ohhhhhhh what a tangled web he wove.

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article ,
Joe wrote:
Have you seen Kerry lately?
Sheeze..... he's acting and sounding like Michael Moore.... more every
day.

Making up fake military documents ect..

I think the smart Democrats are excusing themselfs politely, and
leaving the party.

If he this desperate with so little pressure ...just think how he
would cave in if America is attacked again.

Wow,,, I hope he dosen't have a breakdown before the election.

You're the one sounding desperate... are you worried that Kerry is
going to rebound in the polls and throw out that bum in the White
House, home of the Flip Flopper in Chief.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com