Default To buy or not to buy...

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:28:25 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

John H. Wrote in message:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 12:58:50 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:On 2/12/19 10:19 AM, Tim wrote: John H ...that is the question. It's nine years old, but my Guzzi is almost 30 years old. Fast enough for the interstate and very maneuverable. Not horribly expensive. Very low mileage. Honda stopped making them in 2013. https://allentown.craigslist.org/mcd/d/coopersburg-2010-honda-silverwing-600/6812030435.html .......... John that seems like a fair price but I really think you should test drive one to see if it?s for you. They?re seating is different than a motorcycle. Brittle Bones Herring should be looking at motorized wheel chairs...or a scooter like this:https://is.gd/UXUw7rFrom the proud owner of a virtual Ducati, eh Krause?(Those lies just keep on keeping on, don't they?)

Fat Harry has a habit of stepping on his tongue while he tries to
insult us.

I have one similar, that I keep on my camper.

A Silverwing? It's too heavy to go on the back of my rig. Mainly it'll get used for running around
here, although I may try it out on a longer trip. Owners say the thing does real well on the
interstate.

I've sat on one, but not ridden it. This dealer is only about four hours away, so we may drive up there and see how it feels. I've not tried
13:58Keyser Soze
"Brittle Bones Herring should be looking at motorized wheel chairs...or a
scooter like this:

https://is.gd/UXUw7r"

SNERK!
Maybe one of those three wheel trikes. My buddy bought one to get around in the British Virgin Islands after their big hurricane. He's coming home at the start of March. Tough to make a living down there unless you're into construction.

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 12:08:01 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

I've sat on one, but not ridden it. This dealer is only about four hours away, so we may drive up there and see how it feels. I've not tried
13:58Keyser Soze
"Brittle Bones Herring should be looking at motorized wheel chairs...or a
scooter like this:

https://is.gd/UXUw7r"

SNERK!
Maybe one of those three wheel trikes. My buddy bought one to get around in the British Virgin Islands after their big hurricane. He's coming home at the start of March. Tough to make a living down there unless you're into construction.

I'lll pick it up Thursday. Don't be too jealous, Donnie. Here, you can look and eat your little
heart out. Let Lora see it too!

https://allentown.craigslist.org/mcd...812030435.html

The John flushes his head
"I'lll pick it up Thursday. Don't be too jealous, Donnie. Here, you can look and eat your little
heart out. Let Lora see it too!

https://allentown.craigslist.org/mcd/d/coopersburg-2010-honda-silverwing-600/6812030435.html"

You bought it without trying it out?
What's that saying about 'a fool and his money are soon parted'??

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:12:12 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

The John flushes his head
"I'lll pick it up Thursday. Don't be too jealous, Donnie. Here, you can look and eat your little
heart out. Let Lora see it too!

https://allentown.craigslist.org/mcd/d/coopersburg-2010-honda-silverwing-600/6812030435.html"

You bought it without trying it out?
What's that saying about 'a fool and his money are soon parted'??

Only a payment to hold it, Donnie. And, it's not a Bayliner so I'm not too worried about it. If I
don't like it, I get my money back.

Remember, you're the one who bought the Bayliner.

On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 4:12:14 PM UTC-5, True North wrote:
The John flushes his head
"I'lll pick it up Thursday. Don't be too jealous, Donnie. Here, you can look and eat your little
heart out. Let Lora see it too!

https://allentown.craigslist.org/mcd/d/coopersburg-2010-honda-silverwing-600/6812030435.html"

You bought it without trying it out?
What's that saying about 'a fool and his money are soon parted'??

Isn't it a fool and his boat has corroded fasteners?

19:14 JackOff ejaculates
"Isn't it a fool and his boat has corroded fasteners?"

No corroded fasteners on my boat.
Are y'all still abusing those palm sisters?

John H. Wrote in message:
[...]

Owners? Are you an idiot? Only salespeople know if it's right for you.

John H. wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 12:08:01 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

I've sat on one, but not ridden it. This dealer is only about four hours away, so we may drive up there and see how it feels. I've not tried
13:58Keyser Soze
"Brittle Bones Herring should be looking at motorized wheel chairs...or a
scooter like this:

https://is.gd/UXUw7r"

SNERK!
Maybe one of those three wheel trikes. My buddy bought one to get around in the British Virgin Islands after their big hurricane. He's coming home at the start of March. Tough to make a living down there unless you're into construction.

I'lll pick it up Thursday. Don't be too jealous, Donnie. Here, you can look and eat your little
heart out. Let Lora see it too!

https://allentown.craigslist.org/mcd...812030435.html

You can't go wrong for $4K. You could flip it for a nice profit if you
broker it through Fat Harry!

True North wrote:
The John flushes his head
"I'lll pick it up Thursday. Don't be too jealous, Donnie. Here, you can look and eat your little
heart out. Let Lora see it too!

https://allentown.craigslist.org/mcd/d/coopersburg-2010-honda-silverwing-600/6812030435.html"

You bought it without trying it out?
What's that saying about 'a fool and his money are soon parted'??

Are you kidding? You are the dumbest person on the earth when it comes
to buying anything. How many ****ty boats have you purchased? Didn't
one literally fall apart? You are the fool, Donald White.