Alex[_17_] Alex[_17_] is offline

Default To buy or not to buy...

John H. wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:28:25 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

John H. Wrote in message:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 12:58:50 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:On 2/12/19 10:19 AM, Tim wrote: John H ...that is the question. It's nine years old, but my Guzzi is almost 30 years old. Fast enough for the interstate and very maneuverable. Not horribly expensive. Very low mileage. Honda stopped making them in 2013. https://allentown.craigslist.org/mcd/d/coopersburg-2010-honda-silverwing-600/6812030435.html .......... John that seems like a fair price but I really think you should test drive one to see if it?s for you. They?re seating is different than a motorcycle. Brittle Bones Herring should be looking at motorized wheel chairs...or a scooter like this:https://is.gd/UXUw7rFrom the proud owner of a virtual Ducati, eh Krause?(Those lies just keep on keeping on, don't they?)

Fat Harry has a habit of stepping on his tongue while he tries to
insult us.

I have one similar, that I keep on my camper.

A Silverwing? It's too heavy to go on the back of my rig. Mainly it'll get used for running around
here, although I may try it out on a longer trip. Owners say the thing does real well on the
interstate.

Owners? Are you an idiot? Only salespeople know if it's right for you.