John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default To buy or not to buy...

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 12:08:01 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

I've sat on one, but not ridden it. This dealer is only about four hours away, so we may drive up there and see how it feels. I've not tried
13:58Keyser Soze
"Brittle Bones Herring should be looking at motorized wheel chairs...or a
scooter like this:

https://is.gd/UXUw7r"

SNERK!
Maybe one of those three wheel trikes. My buddy bought one to get around in the British Virgin Islands after their big hurricane. He's coming home at the start of March. Tough to make a living down there unless you're into construction.

I'lll pick it up Thursday. Don't be too jealous, Donnie. Here, you can look and eat your little
heart out. Let Lora see it too!

https://allentown.craigslist.org/mcd...812030435.html