Default It's Fretwell's Fault

I am not sure about the longevity of the PVC deal but my buddy who
built one says when it gets louder, you just replace the caps. It is
BB gun loud with regular .22 LR ammo out of a 4-5" Ruger bull barrel.
I think it is quieter than my CO2 pistol. That is probably because a
significant amount of powder is still burning when the bullet comes
out. They say the same thing about the SOCOM M1A

like fretwell, a fan of... Nomen Nescio General 0 December 11th 17 03:34 AM
Fretwell [email protected] General 35 September 18th 17 05:35 AM
For Fretwell, a fan of satire... Keyser Söze General 5 June 29th 16 09:09 PM
Fretwell: Don't Read This! :) Keyser Söze General 0 June 24th 15 11:34 PM
Is fretwell trying.... *e#c General 13 August 22nd 12 01:37 AM