Default It's Fretwell's Fault

On 12/11/18 9:21 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/10/18 9:53 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote: In the movies, they use a pillow. Is that what you dumb****s use on your "smocking" gun?

I think yur spell cheka is screwing up again.

No, ****-for-brains, "Smocking Gun" is a phrase your fearful leader,
Donald Bone Spurs Trump, used the other day instead of using the correct
phrase, "smoking gun." No surprise...you are as culturally illiterate as
he is. Were you also a pussy grabber back when your dick worked?

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 10:32:00 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 12/11/18 9:21 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/10/18 9:53 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote: In the movies, they use a pillow. Is that what you dumb****s use on your "smocking" gun?

I think yur spell cheka is screwing up again.

No, ****-for-brains, "Smocking Gun" is a phrase your fearful leader,
Donald Bone Spurs Trump, used the other day instead of using the correct
phrase, "smoking gun." No surprise...you are as culturally illiterate as
he is. Were you also a pussy grabber back when your dick worked?

Trump made a typo over which the liberals had multiple orgasms, showing just how sick you are.

On 12/11/18 8:41 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 08:29:56 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 07:36:13 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 12/10/18 8:12 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 19:33:39 -0500, Alex wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/10/18 9:40 AM, Tim wrote:

8:06 AMKeyser Soze
On 12/9/18 4:19 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
**** like what? **** like you? The pic shows a relatively short
suppressor mounted on a Walther 9mm pistol, not the model I have, but
similar in size.

That silly **** is movie gangsta stuff. Why do you want to mimic
gangstas?

Hey, Dopey, suppressors are fairly popular and would be more so if it
weren't such a pain in the ass to get one. They make target shooting a
lot more...pleasant.

I made my own for a .22 rifle. It wasn’t any louder than a spit.
Made from drilling a cylinder of hard rubber. Really easy

I prefer to stay on the legal side of firearms laws and regulations,
although it is easy enough to make a suppressor from an oil filter. I
am the not so proud owner of two suppressor stamps, one for a .22LR
device and one for 9mm, and I think the latter device also works for
.300 BLK. I don't think I'll buy another suppressor, though.

Oil filter suppressors are YouTube folklore.

I bet it is hard to find a gun barrel threaded in 3/4-16 ;-)
I also wonder how well that actually works since there are no real
baffles in there. I suspect a 2 liter pop bottle would be as good.
I tried the 2 liter bottle thing and even with a .22 it is loud as
hell.

OTOH a 3/8" MC cable connector with 1/2" IPS thread will friction fit
on most .22 barrels. and that works fine with a 1/2" NPT to 1.5" slip
PVC bushing. (or reducing coupling if you can find one)

There are "conversion" muzzle adapters that make the filters fit
properly and apparently there are some filters that are already threaded
properly. I've seen lists and some videos on these.

I'll stick with the legal, properly "paperworked" and "stamped"
suppressors.

A person with your integrity would do nothing else.

===

+1

:-)

W'hine's new nickname...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSB7QpldGTQ

Keyser Soze

On 12/11/18 9:21 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:Â*
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:Â*

On 12/10/18 9:53 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote: In the movies, they use a pillow. Is that what you dumb****s use on your "smocking" gun? Â* Â*Â*

Â*

I think yur spell cheka is screwing up again.Â*
Â*

"No, ****-for-brains, "Smocking Gun" is a phrase your fearful leader,Â*
Donald Bone Spurs Trump, used the other day instead of using the correctÂ*
phrase, "smoking gun." No surprise...you are as culturally illiterate asÂ*
he is. Were you also a pussy grabber back when your dick worked?"

Any evidence that it ever worked?
We never hear him claiming to have children.

On 12/11/18 11:10 AM, True North wrote:
Keyser Soze

On 12/11/18 9:21 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:

On 12/10/18 9:53 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote: In the movies, they use a pillow. Is that what you dumb****s use on your "smocking" gun? Â* Â*

I think yur spell cheka is screwing up again.

"No, ****-for-brains, "Smocking Gun" is a phrase your fearful leader,
Donald Bone Spurs Trump, used the other day instead of using the correct
phrase, "smoking gun." No surprise...you are as culturally illiterate as
he is. Were you also a pussy grabber back when your dick worked?"

Any evidence that it ever worked?
We never hear him claiming to have children.

If he did, they were taken away by Child Protective Services.

On 12/11/18 11:28 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/11/18 11:10 AM, True North wrote: Keyser Soze On 12/11/18 9:21 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote: Keyser Soze Wrote in message: On 12/10/18 9:53 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote: In the movies, they use a pillow. Is that what you dumb****s use on your "smocking" gun? I think yur spell cheka is screwing up again. "No, ****-for-brains, "Smocking Gun" is a phrase your fearful leader, Donald Bone Spurs Trump, used the other day instead of using the correct phrase, "smoking gun." No surprise...you are as culturally illiterate as he is. Were you also a pussy grabber back when your dick worked?" Any evidence that it ever worked? We never hear him claiming to have children. If he did, they were taken away by Child Protective Services.

Thank God your ex wife volunteered to raise your chilun, knowing
full well she wasn't going to get any help from their
daddy.

Uh, no, again. So how old were your kids when they were taken away by
Child Protective Services?

*

I think yur spell cheka is screwing up again.*
*

"No, ****-for-brains, "Smocking Gun" is a phrase your fearful leader,*
Donald Bone Spurs Trump, used the other day instead of using the correct*
phrase, "smoking gun." No surprise...you are as culturally illiterate as*
he is. Were you also a pussy grabber back when your dick worked?"

Any evidence that it ever worked?
We never hear him claiming to have children.

Did you miss this Connie, or do you just not have the balls to address it? I see you're stupidly
sticking your head out of the sand to suckup to Harry!

No denigration of faith there, Connie, only of some priests and lawyers. Perhaps you don't know the
difference between denigration of your faith and friends and a joke?

Funny, you make a comment about a joke, but haven't the balls to say something to Krause when he
comes down hard on Christianity or your friends. Why is that, Connie?

On 12/11/18 12:11 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:

On 12/11/18 11:28 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote: Keyser Soze Wrote in message: On 12/11/18 11:10 AM, True North wrote: Keyser Soze On 12/11/18 9:21 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote: Keyser Soze Wrote in message: On 12/10/18 9:53 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote: In the movies, they use a pillow. Is that what you dumb****s use on your "smocking" gun? I think yur spell cheka is screwing up again. "No, ****-for-brains, "Smocking Gun" is a phrase your fearful leader, Donald Bone Spurs Trump, used the other day instead of using the correct phrase, "smoking gun." No surprise...you are as culturally illiterate as he is. Were you also a pussy grabber back when your dick worked?" Any evidence that it ever worked? We never hear him claiming to have children. If he did, they were taken away by Child Protective Services. Thank God your ex wife volunteered to raise your chilun, knowing full well she wasn't going to get any help from their daddy. Uh, no, again. So how old were your kids when they were taken away by Child Protective Services?

No? Did she give them up for adoption?

So, how old were your kids when Child Protective Services took them away?

[...]

Justan, you know full well that Harry Krause told us a number of years ago that he was estranged from his ex-wife and children. He has tried to walk it back since then.

What on earth could have caused that?

True North Wrote in message:
On Saturday, 8 December 2018 14:41:27 UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/8/18 12:46 PM, Bill wrote:

You do not even know the game.

It's kinda cold today, Bilious...would you provide some entertainment by
videotaping falling off a roof?

..and swilling from a liquor bottle before climbing on that ladder.
You and the JohnnyMop would be a hoot to watch doing home repairs.

Glass houses.

Wasn't it you who took 3 years to paint a very small house and
clean up a trashy yard?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

like fretwell, a fan of... Nomen Nescio General 0 December 11th 17 03:34 AM
Fretwell [email protected] General 35 September 18th 17 05:35 AM
For Fretwell, a fan of satire... Keyser Söze General 5 June 29th 16 09:09 PM
Fretwell: Don't Read This! :) Keyser Söze General 0 June 24th 15 11:34 PM
Is fretwell trying.... *e#c General 13 August 22nd 12 01:37 AM