Default It's Fretwell's Fault

Some time ago, B'rer Fretwell convinced me that my choice of a .357 MAG
revolver was the *wrong* firearm for the night table, because if I ever
had to use it, even if I hit the intruder, everyone else would be
rendered deaf, the rounds are so loud. I thought about this for a while,
and tested Fretwell's theory at the indoor and outdoor ranges I
frequent. Without muffs.

As much as I hate to admit it, Fretwell was right this one time.

So, I sold the revolver to a buddy for a good price and he also bought
my Henry Big Boy .357 MAG rifle I just wasn't using. I used some of the
proceeds to pick up a 9mm Walther PPQ M2 TAC, shown in the accompanying
photo I swiped from a Walther site. With a suppressor fitted, it's not
much louder than a .22LR that's been "suppressor-ized," and therefore
usable inside without fear of rendering anyone deaf. It's the same
suppressor I used on my 9mm CZ Scorpion Carbine.

I'm going to fit a small "tactical" light to the rails on the underside
of the lower.

New pistol has a pretty nice trigger and appears to be accurate. I got
the "Maryland" version, with three 10-round mags. Mine has the Vortex
Venom red dot attached, looks pretty much like the red dot sight in
Walther's photo.

https://flic.kr/p/RieMq7

On Sat, 8 Dec 2018 07:57:58 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

[...]

===

You go to an indoor range that will allow you to shoot without muffs?

Right.

---
https://www.avg.com

On Sat, 08 Dec 2018 10:40:23 -0500, wrote:

[...]

Don't know if you've noticed, but every now and then Harry tries to bull**** the troops. He's
usually caught, as in this case.

On 12/8/18 10:40 AM, wrote:
[...]

No, W'hine, I don't. But it is no biggy to slip the muffs up and uncover
your ears for a shot and then slip them down. Even an unimaginative
asshole like you could probably do it. Well, maybe, if you had help.

On 12/8/18 9:00 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:

[...]

Wimp. You sold a great gun because it was too noisy to keep in
your nightstand? Wear earmffs to bed. If shouldn't be any more
bother than that CPAP thingy you strap on every night.

I'm not a gun collector, and how about that dildo you strap on to make
yourself think you are a man?

On Saturday, 8 December 2018 12:45:12 UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

~~Snerk!~~

score 2695 Harry
0 Justine

Talk about someone playing out of their league.......

True North wrote:
[...]

You do not even know the game.

On 12/8/18 12:46 PM, Bill wrote:

You do not even know the game.

It's kinda cold today, Bilious...would you provide some entertainment by
videotaping falling off a roof?

On Sat, 8 Dec 2018 11:44:18 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 12/8/18 10:40 AM, wrote:
[...]

If you really did fhat, and of course I seriously doubt it, you are an
even bigger jerk than I thought. But congratulations for discovering
that a 357 mag really is loud. Who would have guessed?

---
https://www.avg.com

On Saturday, 8 December 2018 14:41:27 UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/8/18 12:46 PM, Bill wrote:

You do not even know the game.

It's kinda cold today, Bilious...would you provide some entertainment by
videotaping falling off a roof?

...and swilling from a liquor bottle before climbing on that ladder.
You and the JohnnyMop would be a hoot to watch doing home repairs.

like fretwell, a fan of... Nomen Nescio General 0 December 11th 17 04:34 AM
Fretwell [email protected] General 35 September 18th 17 05:35 AM
For Fretwell, a fan of satire... Keyser Söze General 5 June 29th 16 09:09 PM
Fretwell: Don't Read This! :) Keyser Söze General 0 June 24th 15 11:34 PM
Is fretwell trying.... *e#c General 13 August 22nd 12 01:37 AM