Default It's Fretwell's Fault

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 11:51:23 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/10/18 11:44 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 09:06:27 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

suppressors are fairly popular and would be more so if it
weren't such a pain in the ass to get one. They make target shooting a
lot more...pleasant.

Write your congressman and get the hearing protection act passed.

It's gotten a bit easier since I bought my first one. My local gunstore
has a internet connected kiosk sponsored by the biggest suppressor
distributor that asks all the questions, takes the finger prints, asks
the dumb questions, collects the $$$ for the tax stamp, forwards that
info and the info from the dealer (suppressor serial number) and spits
out a receipt. Then you wait for the crew at the ATF to process your
info, which takes 3-4 months these days.

It is still a ridiculous process that the Republicans could have done
something about if the democrat senators would have not filibustered
it into oblivion.
I can understand machine guns being Class III but, really?
Suppressors?
Even the European countries that make guns very hard to come by don't
have these silly suppressor laws.