Alex[_17_] Alex[_17_] is offline

Default It's Fretwell's Fault

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/10/18 9:40 AM, Tim wrote:

8:06 AMKeyser Soze
On 12/9/18 4:19 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
**** like what? **** like you? The pic shows a relatively short
suppressor mounted on a Walther 9mm pistol, not the model I have, but
similar in size.

That silly **** is movie gangsta stuff. Why do you want to mimic
gangstas?

Hey, Dopey, suppressors are fairly popular and would be more so if it
weren't such a pain in the ass to get one. They make target shooting a
lot more...pleasant.

I made my own for a .22 rifle. It wasn’t any louder than a spit.
Made from drilling a cylinder of hard rubber. Really easy

I prefer to stay on the legal side of firearms laws and regulations,
although it is easy enough to make a suppressor from an oil filter. I
am the not so proud owner of two suppressor stamps, one for a .22LR
device and one for 9mm, and I think the latter device also works for
.300 BLK. I don't think I'll buy another suppressor, though.

Oil filter suppressors are YouTube folklore.